BO, patiently waiting to miscarry

Sunshine_Baby

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with a BO 13 days ago, and have still not miscarried. The sac measured 6/6, I opted to miscarry naturally, but my obgyn didn't say what would happen if mc did not occur in a few weeks. Have any of you been through this before? How long could this potentially take?

I'm waiting too, I should be nearly 8 weeks. They are only giving me 1-2 weeks to wait before a d and c next week. My hormones are going up and I'm starting to feel pregnant so I don't think it's happening soon.
But apparently you can get to 12 weeks and never realise it is a BO :(

I was diagonsed with a BO 2 weeks ago when I should have been 10 weeks, I had a d&C yesterday as I had a miscarriage in march this year and didnt think I could face it again, the d&c went well and I feel ok just a little bruised, glad I did it now. Everyones different it took me 2 weeks to miscarry naturally last time and although I had been bleeding from the day i was told I had a BO I dot know how long it would have took, if I was to guess i would have said prob another week given what i was passing (sorry tmi) , all the best :hugs:

Hi,

Sorry for your bad news :( I'm in a similar situation. Found out at 10weeks+1 that the baby hadn't developed past week 7, got to go back for a rescan on Monday when I will be 11+1 and Im also curious as to when the bleeding will happen as up to now I've just had really light spotting. xxx

Well it started on day 13, have been lightly spotting for two days, had cramps last night and had to take ibuprofen. A bath really helped and warm water bottle helped me fall asleep. No cramps today, barely even spotting.... Thanks for the support, I need it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->