Bodies pp

I look like I am back to normal with clothes on 7 weeks pp) but naked I cringe. That line up my belly is awful, my belly button looks strange and discolored and I have a small belly pouch. I gained 30-35 pounds and don't know what I weight now but figure it's prob mostly gone.

I am going to order Tracy andersons work out videos. I was a huge gym goer and loved to exercise so I never watched my diet. Now I watch my diet as the gym is impossible and the daily walks don't make me feel strong.

I'm going to give it till 3 months pp before I let myself get down. Want to try for second baby in fall so I have a goal at least to be in great shape for that pregnancy.

Keep positive ladies. Our bodies were designed to carry babies and recover. But just like most ladies, it prob wasn't easy to get prego and it took 9 months to see the end result, your body too will need time to bounce back

I look like I am back to normal with clothes on 7 weeks pp) but naked I cringe. That line up my belly is awful, my belly button looks strange and discolored and I have a small belly pouch. I gained 30-35 pounds and don't know what I weight now but figure it's prob mostly gone.

I am going to order Tracy andersons work out videos. I was a huge gym goer and loved to exercise so I never watched my diet. Now I watch my diet as the gym is impossible and the daily walks don't make me feel strong.

I'm going to give it till 3 months pp before I let myself get down. Want to try for second baby in fall so I have a goal at least to be in great shape for that pregnancy.

Keep positive ladies. Our bodies were designed to carry babies and recover. But just like most ladies, it prob wasn't easy to get prego and it took 9 months to see the end result, your body too will need time to bounce back

My belly button went black with pregnancy. It's back to normal now.

I miss my linea nigra :-(

I 100% recommend the Tracy Anderson's Post Pregnancy DVD. It's worked so great for me:thumbup:

I was sad I didn't get to experience the belly button pregnancy issues....I lost mine with some reconstructive surgery years ago :(

I look like I was hatched from a clone pod or something, Lol.

I have mixed feelings for my post baby body. I hate my boobs, they were 34FF pre pregnancy and went up to 36GG and they are now a 34FF. Just horrible and shapeless.

My figure looks ok in clothes, im back to my pre-pregnancy clothes - size 12. I am impressed with my tummy, its fairly flat and I have no stretch marks, very lucky. I put on 24 pounds, and am 5 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight.

I stayed fit in pregnancy, went to the gym until 37 weeks, and walked my dog all the way through. I currently walk the dog everyday, bike ride once a week, ride my horse 3 times a week, im trying to fit in Davina DVDs about 2 a week as well. The last 5 pounds are stubborn to come off

Thanks for all the replies, it's nice reading how other mummies are coping.

My belly button is awful, it's like still really big, but has gone back in, it's just really concave and is black inside!? What's that all about?!

Reading the positive perspectives is wonderful and I think we should start embracing the amazing journey we have and will go on forever now our Los are here.

Xxx

P.s. sorry about your belly button Peggy :haha:

I wish I could like my post pregnancy body... OH does a lot and that's all that should matter, plus it could've been worse, I got no stretch marks! But it really aggravated me when people say I've "snapped right back" or that they'd never even guess I'd been pregnant. I weigh more than a stone more than I did, hot wider hips, squidgy tummy and "back pads" and they thought I looked like that in the first place? What was the point in making an effort :(

We are always more judgemental about ourselves, I'm sure you are beautiful to everyone who loves ya'!

Five weeks after baby, I love my new body.... I was already really overweight, though. But I even like the new shape of my belly button, and I think the stretch marks are cute, even with a crooked linea nigra running down the middle. And I used to have invisible areolas, so darkening those was an obvious improvement to the breasts. It's not like I had an awful lot to lose, but I think most of the changes are for the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->