Body Hair, Facial Hair...Hair hair hair

Being a beauty therapist i know that all this pregnancy hair IS just pregnancy hair.
Any random hairs that pop up on the belly, face, wherever theyre not normally, will just fall out once the baby is born.

But your not suppose to mess with them (pluck/wax..) because they can become permanent!! At my salon were not to treat pregnant women for waxing or plucking as the hair growth changes so much.

So however hard it may be, you gotta just ignore it!!

:rofl:I'm not sporting a tach for anyone sorry! :blush: Laser me up afterwards if it becomes permanent. Eyyyeeewwwgh!! :rofl:

The hair on my head (at the parting area) seems to be thinner (I have really thick hair so not too worried...yet!) and my hair just does NOT seem to be behaving like normal hair. Mmmm... frizzy - what happened to my lovely glossy hair! grrr!! Oh well its all worth it.

In the shower this morning I noticed that my armpit hair has grown really fast & then also noticed that my arm hairs have gone slightly darker.... which is strange because I am blonde!

Oh The things us ladies have to go though!!!

ok im sooo glad i stumbled on this thread!!

i was driving to work today and noticed the hairs on my arms were like gorillaish!! my mum said yup its from extra hormones or something or other.. bu toh my god!!

plus ive always had grey hair since i was 13 ( im 25) so havign that on my head was normal BUT i saw 3-5 down there!!!!!@!! HELLLOOO im 25 not 65 why in the world is it going grey down there. its very depressing...

im goin to have to live in a waxing salon thru this pregnancy if it gets worse ;)

I've got a beard--I can't just leave that alone--i'm trying. Hairy legs and hair on my belly. My underarms grow back like i never shaved.

I've noticed my hair growing faster, I've needed trims more often... I need to shave more often... but nothing else really.

hehe, oh this really does make me chuckle :)

Im so glad i started this thread, and im not the only one feeling like a gorilla.

yay!!!!! Bring on the wax.....

xx

Phew!

I'm glad it's not just me. I did think it must be pregnancy related... and wondered about the boy thing... so I want all of you to come back and search for this thread and let us know if we all have boys!

Luckily nothing facial.... but really perplexed now you've said don't remove them... I don't want my lovely baby bump spoiled with stray hairs all up it!!!

What to do???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"