Boil help possible TMI

Lucasmum

Reaction score
At least I think its a boil :wacko:

For a few days I have had what I thought was a spot on my lady bits :blush:

Only its never developed a squeezable head :blush: It has a significant lump about the size of my thumb nail and has what feels a larger hard area around it, I have on several occasions tried to squeeze it :sick: but with no luck

Being a larger lady it rubs against my leg and the pain is getting unbearable, I'm actually struggling to walk with out it looking like I have peed myself or something :blush:

I'm also on my period right now!

Just wondering if any of you ladies of experienced any thing similar and what was the outcome, I'm seriously thinking I should see my doctor tomorrow but dont really fancy getting all my bits out to be told its just a spot and there is nothing they can do, it dosent look infected :wacko:

It could be a boil. Boils are usually caused by bacterial infection such as staphylococcus (sp?), after I had my youngest I had a really bad skin infection on my inner thighs and that area must've caught it from the hospital when giving birth, I had loads of skin tags pop up all of a sudden and quite a few boils, it was gross and I was so scared it was MRSA. Before I went to the GP I decided to try Manuka honey I took it internally the 15+ grade one at least twice a day and also used a Manuka honey ointment several times a day on the area. It took three weeks but it did completely get rid of it all and I was completely back to normal it has never recurred since and this was nearly 2 years ago now xx

Thank you for replying :flower:

Well it turned it it was just a huge giant spot, got OH to take a look at it before bed last night and he said it looked ready to burst, so I took myself of to the bathroom gritted my teeth and squeezed, blerghhhhhhhh it was the worst pain ever but it popped and so much gunk/blood came out I actually decided at one point I must be dying :blush:

Took some pain killers and went to bed, when I got up this morning its still a bit tender but the swelling has almost all gone, it leaked out during the night I have blood/puss all over my pyjama bottoms but I can live with that rather than the pain still :flower:

Drama over :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->