bond with baby?

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
does anyone feel a bond with baby or does it still feel a bit serial to you?

I am trying to bond, but I dunno. I still feel weird talking to belly and whatnot.

I still have a hard time believing I'm actually pregnant. :wacko:

I feel a bond with my baby, but more in the way I felt a bond with her while dreaming of her during TTC. I feel weird talking to my baby, too. I try to listen to music a lot and sing along, hoping that will serve as a good substitute. My hubby has talked to her a little, but I think he feels awkward about it, too. I was afraid I was being a bad mom for not talking to her! So glad I'm not alone!

me..its still so weird..... i love my baby tons but right now i cant see them having much of a reaction to me bonding them them,not til further on...

I feel more bonded lying in bed, but then other than my oh no one else is around I stroke by bumo tell him off for kicking me etc etc but during the day i talk to him in my head as I dont want to be caught out talking to my bump like a mad woman xx

It's weird, I do sort of but it's not quite real despite all the kicks and everything. Last time I was so worried about not being able to bond with the baby (it took ages with my first), especially as it was a difficult situation with the father, that it was a huge shock the strength of feelings I actually experienced when he was born. I can't actually imagine feeling that way again! Though there's no limit to the amount of love you have, but I still can't believe it's true.

I feel weird talking to her during the day, but like someone else said my bonding time with her when is when im in bed. Thats when she has her crazy time so i always tell her about my day ect. Its weird and no doubt probably not true but i kinda think becuase she's inside me we have a kinda telepathic thing going on? Like i said sounds crazy and its probably my hormones, but when i talk to her in my head i like to think she can hear me then :)

I feel weird talking to her during the day, but like someone else said my bonding time with her when is when im in bed. Thats when she has her crazy time so i always tell her about my day ect. Its weird and no doubt probably not true but i kinda think becuase she's inside me we have a kinda telepathic thing going on? Like i said sounds crazy and its probably my hormones, but when i talk to her in my head i like to think she can hear me then :)

I was kinda thinking that too, about the telepathy thing lol!

hahaha im glad im not the only one then!!! dont feel like such a crazy women now :D

Yeh I always feel my bump more in bed & can feel the kicks more as its quiet & I have an anterior placenta so I have trouble feeling them but I still dont feel pregnant during the day I cant imagine her being here just yet!

It feels pretty surreal to me too, and it didn't even occur to me to talk to it since I think I would feel silly. I do love turning on music and singing though, and I'm more aware of it now that the baby can hear so I hope to give it some musical entertainment. I also like feeling the baby move, it seems reassuring. I guess I'm just not sure what people mean by bonding with their baby while it is still in utero. I'm very exited to feel it moving around and glad to know that it can hear my voice, but its inside me so I'm not sure how I could be any more bonded to it, lol.

I feel really weird talking to my belly, so I mainly don't. I do rub my belly all the time though, I sing songs, and I'm constantly thinking about baby. I feel very bonded, though half the time it still seems like it's completely unreal (two pregnancy tests, two ultrasounds and a growing belly later lol)

Thats how i still feel at 25 weeks, like its not real. I live feelin him move but its still not sunk in thaat in around 15 weeks im going to have a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->