Boo Hoo

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by KX, Jul 25, 2007.

1. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Woke up in agony this morning with sore throat (I have had my tonsils out) and I looked in the mirror and the dangly bit at the back of my throat was massive!

I couldnt swallow, so I thought fcuk it, I aint suffering-usually Id just stick with the gargling tcp and paracetemol but I amnt sleeping etc just now as it is so I foned to speak to the duty Dr.

They wanted to see me so me and madam went up, I have a bad thraot infection and ear infection and put on penecillin for 1 week :hissy:

More to the point, I asked about my excessive thirst-last night I had 3 litres of water between midnight and 6am, this has been going on for weeks now. MW played it down and said its normal when i mentioned it on previous visits, but the Dr said it isnt and took blood for gestational diabetes.

So I am getting a mini MOT!

2. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

can u believe she blames me for her throat infection!!!!!!

least u can drink hun, i cudnae swallow!!!! an teh penecillan never worked for me, i h8 penecillan is mingin!!!!

hope u feel better soon an tht ur teast comes bag negative xxx

3. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Aww hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

4. Imi

Imi .

Aw get well hunni

xxx