Boob question....

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Hi ladies and sorry for descriptive post

Just wondering when and where in your cycle (cos mine are all over the place) that you get sore boobies and what you mean by sore.

I have slightly tender boobs but more tender nipples...?

Ok forewarning this isn't going to be helpful, but I poke myself in the breast a lot during my TWW in the hopes that they are sore. :haha:

And sorry for not being of help...

Hi ladies and sorry for descriptive post

Just wondering when and where in your cycle (cos mine are all over the place) that you get sore boobies and what you mean by sore.

I have slightly tender boobs but more tender nipples...?

with me that was a good sign, having a break from ttc at the moment and no sore boobs weird or what :thumbup:

Hmmm, weird yes x

Well, boobs definately sore today, slight abdo pain too.... Who knows hey!? Such a pain being female, blokes get the easy job really!!

Also.... When do you (if you do) get acne in the cycle, I don't really get spots but got the odd one atm

Not sure about the boob question. Just before AF is due I get tender breasts.
Currently though they are feeling very full and swollen, which is strange for me.

As for the acne, well I have my "period spot" which is either on my temple or chin. Just one single bright glowing spot! Its really annoying and drives me mad, its like a beacon showing me AF is on her way (maybe a landing strip light for her to land her wicked broom on!! :witch: )

that's probably of no help :blush:

Mine get sore about 4 or 5 days before AF is due. Swollen as well. They don't really hurt just by existing but if they get touched sometimes it hurts. Mainly the nipples. I can't stand to have them touched.

I got itchy nipples 3/4 days before I got BFP.

Thanks guys, been feeling all hot and umcomfy all day too and cm seems different... Who knows what's going on???

Hello

I ovulated on Monday and my boobs feel like lead weights and my nipples are erect and feel like what i can only describe as when you get chapped lips in the cold weather? They are not cracked or dry or leaking just the sensation feels like chapped lips. I still have that sensation today. I think boobs can be sensitive, sore or heavy at many stages during your cycle its just that they are a good indication of pregnancy and AF so we all get hung up on what they feel like too much. I dont know if this helps but good luck!:thumbup:

Hello

I ovulated on Monday and my boobs feel like lead weights and my nipples are erect and feel like what i can only describe as when you get chapped lips in the cold weather? They are not cracked or dry or leaking just the sensation feels like chapped lips. I still have that sensation today. I think boobs can be sensitive, sore or heavy at many stages during your cycle its just that they are a good indication of pregnancy and AF so we all get hung up on what they feel like too much. I dont know if this helps but good luck!:thumbup:

This is how my boobs felt during ovulation. Really sore nipples for days before and after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->