Boob soreness question

Maidenet

Reaction score
Does anyone have boobs that are less sore when they wake up? and they get worse as they day goes on?

xxxx

Mine only seem to feel anything other than normal on a night, but I guess I've got plenty of time yet......

Mine are like that too, they ache and ache and i long for the kids to go bed so i can have a shower and whip my bra off for the night :)

Mine too. They are really painful in bed at night.

yep, very sore as the day goes on, especially at night.

yep, mine are fine earlier in the day, then come the evening my nips are in agony!

Mine kill after i take my bra off, when i turn over in bed they are so heavy they kill! by morning i get dressed and they fne again!

Mine are the other way round and more sore when i wake up..tbh mine arent really that sore at all at mo.. give it time and they will kill lol

xx

Yes, mine are usually less sore when I wake up too.

Yeah sometimes they're so painful it keeps me awake for a long time when I get into bed.

Nope - mine KILL all the time and are getting worse... all over even down the sides under my arms hurt... bbs are swollen and I could cry sometimes when I take my bra off of I catch them accidentally.. :cry:

Mine are fine when my bra is on (its a bigger cup size) but when i take it off at night they kill and in the morning, but once im dressed again its not so sore, unless i bash them or something, x

I have not had heaps of issues with boob soreness but my nipples are sensative- and like you, even more so at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->