Boobies BARELY starting to get sore 16 dpo. Let's hear it ladies!

ayako

Mommy to an angel
Reaction score
I was living my life minding my own business thinking I really lucked out this cycle because my boobs weren't sore before my period for once. Yay!

This cycle really tripped me out!

As I said, my boobies did NOT start hurting until the night of my missed period. They slightly hurt to the touch. When I woke up the mext morning, the sides hurt even more and my nipples decided to join the party.

I thought AF was on her way because I had some cramps here and there. Other than being irritated at everything (feel my wrath :p), I have felt completely normal!!!

I am now "17 dpo" according to period tracker app.
Cycle day 31, when my average cycle is 26-27 days ( 3 days late)
And I have sore breast that just started two nights ago.

I have ONE test. Only one! And I won't buy more because of poas addicition. Haha. When do you guys think I should test and what are your opinions?

Please share, I haven't had a reason to be on this board in 5 years so I would love someone to talk to about this.

Test test test!!!! Haha. You're passed your af due date, i believe any time of day 'should' show up a bfp now if you are pregnant. Good luck!!!!!

I was living my life minding my own business thinking I really lucked out this cycle because my boobs weren't sore before my period for once. Yay!

As I said, my boobies did NOT start hurting until the night of my missed period. They slightly hurt to the touch. When I woke up the mext morning, the sides hurt even more and my nipples decided to join the party.

I thought AF was on her way because I had some cramps here and there. Other than being irritated at everything (feel my wrath :p), I have felt completely normal!!!

I have ONE test. Only one! And I won't buy more because of poas addicition. Haha. When do you guys think I should test and what are your opinions?

Please share, I haven't had a reason to be on this board in 5 years so I would love someone to talk to about this.

I would test tomorrow! I'm very impatient though. Lol

I'm 15dpo and my boobies have been sore for days which is why I though AF would be coming but nothing yet. I'm so tired f waiting for a bfp or AF. She should've showed 3 mornings ago because LP is usually 12 days. I thought I had a faint line yesterday morning but I think I was seeing things. I'm going to try again tomorrow morning too. Worried I'll see another bfn. :cry:

I would test tomorrow! I'm very impatient though. Lol

I'm 15dpo and my boobies have been sore for days which is why I though AF would be coming but nothing yet. I'm so tired f waiting for a bfp or AF. She should've showed 3 mornings ago because LP is usually 12 days. I thought I had a faint line yesterday morning but I think I was seeing things. I'm going to try again tomorrow morning too. Worried I'll see another bfn. :cry:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"