boobies have moved down south!!

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Haha its not really that bad but they have deffinatelt lost their oomph! We've been feeding a year now and plan a few more months but does anyone know where i can find a bra thar really pushes up?! Everything i buy just makes the sag look saggier and i look like an old woman bra on or off!

Yeah, I tried on a negligee today and I definitely need a push up bra, 2 years ago, I would never have imagined how much I'll miss my old breasts and how open I'll become to plastic surgery.

Lol! I had plastic surgery after my first il be needing another one shortly! Im still paying for the first ones haha!

Eugh I hate my boobs when they no longer have milk on them! When I lost my milk they were jut awful! Seemed all deflated and saggy, Im only bloody 22 and felt like I was 70! It just makes me want to breastfeed longer so the milk keeps them looking plump!

Oh god thunder im still feeding a bit! So theres worse to come? Haha! Doesnt hel tjat one of mine is the 'work horse' so its always massive whilst the other one is not really in use so its half the size! The joys of motherhood!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->