boobs not as tender today.

annaaabanana

Reaction score
My boobies are not as tender today.. but they did this last week at one point too but my hcg doubled and everything was fine.. but it seriously FREAKS ME OUT! lol. I'm so weird! I just don't want to have another mc. it scares me so bad!! anyone else's boob seem to be excruciating one day and then one day they wont be ? and then the next they will? lol ... I have got to stop googling stuff :'( I keep saying I will, but never do!! I'm blocking google from my computer now.. lol!

but when I had my first mc my boobies still hurt so bad.. and my mother says "calm down, you're symptoms will come and go!"

My boobs don't hurt today. They hurt worse some days than other days and some days don't hurt at all. It freaks me out a little too but everything is fine :)

My boobs don't hurt today. They hurt worse some days than other days and some days don't hurt at all. It freaks me out a little too but everything is fine :)

omg! thank you for that<3 I sure did need it right now I was beginning to worry again.. I really need to stop worrying!! it's just scary :( but I am glad that I am not the only one <3 :)

My boobs havent hurt for 2 or 3 days now. I had a scan today and everything is fine x

Mine hurt off and on too, and it scares me so bad (previous mc here too). Had a scan yesterday though, with a lovely heartbeat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->