Boob's

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Ok might sound like an odd question but if your boobs are sore, wether due to pms or pregnancy do they hurt more on a night?
When i got dressed this morning they dident hurt than much but iv just got in my pj's, took my bra of and there killing me (tmi)

Is this just me? lol i know its a random question but i say silly things when im tired.:rofl:

I thought i was going to be getting pictures of boobs, im gutted now. :rofl:

No, i get that too. Some bras seem to hurt them, im not sure what it is tbh.

haha sorry i disapointed you, il try better next time.

I couldn't tell you! When my hurt the just pretty much hurt constantly. If I try going up stairs, if I try wearing a tighter bra or shirt. It hurts to move them, to even have them brushed. That's one thing that has definitely gotten worse on the bcp!! lol. I totally know how you feel, though.

no i have to perminantly wear a bra or i get sore! and i am a right moany madam at times so to save everyones ears i wear a bra!:rofl:

Im the same, i get really sore boobs and shooting pains, have been to see the GP twice but she just says its hormones and is natural. Also had a scan done just incase but it was a few harmless cysts. If it is painful then get it checked out, but if it just feels like "hormonal pains" then dont worry too much, its girl thing! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->