boobs

congo

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
quick question, does anyone know do ur boobs continually get bigger or do they stop?

i havent gave into buyin a new bra yet but wondered after now are they still gonna get bigger?

They will get bigger. Normally was a B cup with my first. Got C's then finished in the D's. Now I have bras in all three sizes. Everyone is different.

Good Luck!

I started at a B and am currently a C at 11+4 and have almost outgrown that size. Guess it is D cup here I come.

I've always been a B and now I have to wear a C. If I make it to D's I would just die and take every cleavage picture I could lol

You'll probably have to go through a couple of sizes during pregnancy, you don't really "max" out until 3 weeks or so after birth from what I've been told.

I'm a C usually but feeling as though it's getting a bit neat. Will have to ge shopping soon!!

Currently a DD and i keep on checking on mine to see if they are popping out my bra yet lol

Usually a DD and already my bra is getting to small..... about to go up a size..... not good lol. xxx

Dont go buying bigger sizes in advance - same with maternity clothes! Buy when you really need them.

I was a 34A pre-pregnancy and I still am at 35+wks!! In early pregnancy I was a bit disappointed as I was expecting this voluptous cleavage - but now I suppose I am glad as there are always folk complaining about how heavy/sore they are! So think I am lucky!

I think everyone is different. someone told me her boobs didn't change at all, even when she was breastfeeding. Mine have already gone up 2 cup sizes, and my new bras are too small already, so I have to go back to the shops this week :rolleyes:

Dont go buying bigger sizes in advance - same with maternity clothes! Buy when you really need them.

I was a 34A pre-pregnancy and I still am at 35+wks!! In early pregnancy I was a bit disappointed as I was expecting this voluptous cleavage - but now I suppose I am glad as there are always folk complaining about how heavy/sore they are! So think I am lucky!

You are very lucky Ellie!

I was a DD before pregnancy, now F cups are getting too small...:(

I am NOT buying any bigger!!! My boobs got bigger when i had given birth last time when they filled with milk, so I am dreading that again.

Its the one thing i absolutely HATE about being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->