boobs

kimbotrav

Reaction score
hey ladys have any 1 elses boobs stopped hurting?? im getting concerned im about 4.3 - 5 weeks and they are jsut not sore today at all :wacko: had a few pains in them but thats bout it :sad1:

Hi, my sore (.) (.) come and go, sometimes very sore and sometimes hardly sore at all. I think this is pretty normal but I still worry every time they are not so sore, I guess I should just be pleased when they are not hurting!! :winkwink:

Hi, my sore (.) (.) come and go, sometimes very sore and sometimes hardly sore at all. I think this is pretty normal but I still worry every time they are not so sore, I guess I should just be pleased when they are not hurting!! :winkwink:

ahh thanks hopefully they will start hurting again soon then lol i just get soo worried supose should do the house work while they have calmed down lol xxx

hello,

i too was concerned about my boobs not hurting as much one night in particular, i actually cried about it lol (because i've had an early miscarriage at 4w3d and that was a sign for me). BUT, about two days later this time the pain came back and now i cannot even put on/take of a shirt without being in a lot of pain. symptoms truly come and go!

i am ten weeks today regardless of my ticker!! mine dont really hurt so much anymore and it worried me too. Cant wait for scan on friday to see how the little one is doing x

My :holly: are sooo sore i was in tears last night:cry: I have natural big boobs (36KK) and putting on a bra at the moment is total hell

My boobs hurt soooo much when I was pregnant with my son right up until about 16 weeks!

This time they have hardly hurt at all, a couple of odd niggly days but other then that completely normal!b xx

My :holly: are sooo sore i was in tears last night:cry: I have natural big boobs (36KK) and putting on a bra at the moment is total hell

ahh i hope they ease soon 4 u must be horrible ...... i jsut hope mine start hurting a lil more lol its funny how were all so deiffernt isnt it :wacko: xx

My boobs stopped hurting so much a few days ago, they still hurt a bit if I sleep on them in the night! Lol!
I was worried that mine had stopped hurting but I've had a scan today and saw my little babys heart beating on the screen!

Heather x

i've not even had a minute of sore boobs this pregnancy. I wouldnt worry about your symptoms or lack of them, everyone is completely different :thumbup:

My boobs have been hurting since i found out I was pregnant. Some days they don't hurt at all but I been wearing sports bra every day to make them stay in one place LOL

Mine were swore from week 4-6 off and on but not so much since. More sensitive to pressure but otherwise..nope don't hurt.

I've heard that if you sleep in a comfy sports bra it won't hurt as much. Personally, yesterday all I wanted to do was rip my bra off but I couldn't b/c my hubby and I were seeing a lot of his family members. Finally when we were on our way home I stripped it off. My hubby enjoyed that! :happydance:

Anyway, today my boobs don't hurt as much so I'm glad some people are in the same boat. I haven't had a BFP yet b/c I think it's too early but with all the breast pain yesterday I better be!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->