boobs!

michelle1985

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering is it only me that hasnt got sore boobs? they were a little sore a few weeks back but now i really have to squeeze (tmi lol) to tell that they are sore

Mine started hurting from 5 weeks and they still hurt! Its so uncomfortable to wear a bra but im forcing myself to as im convinced ill get "saggy boobs" otherwise lol

Mine are only sore if they get knocked or a prod them lol

Mine are more achy than sore and hurt when I run up the stairs but that only started on Saturday 

Around week 8 my sore boobs went from achy all-over sore to just tender at times. Week 9 hit and my nipples are on FIRE!

They are always changing and evolving :)

mine have trippled in size and hurt soooo much!

I havnt had sore boobs at all yet, my nipples on the the hand feel about ready to drop off! X

ahhh mine are so sore simply grazing them hurts.... and they are growing too! like I need it, the way thing are going ill be spilling out of my bra in a week..

Mine are sore, but not every day. Today they feel ok, yesterday they hurt a lot.

a few weeks ago mine were REALLY sore...but that has since gone away and now they are only mildly tender at times (i'm 10 wks now)

i had sore boobs but i think at 5-6w they went but when its cold my nipples burn OUCH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->