Boobs

Thanks layla if it gets bad i will def get some its coming in waves now though so one min i feel sick next min im ok!
x

Were you sick with the lil man?

I was never sick with Kai just really quesey(sp) all the time! I went right of all the things i love to eat like pizza kfc an all i could eat was pasta! I didnt find out till i was quite far gone with kai either!
x

i think its worse not being sick, at least once your sick you start to feel a bit better, but feeling it all day is hell.

I have gone right off garlic, i loved garlic bread and garlic foods so much but nw even the small makes me heave

x

My boobs were so sore last night i wanted to cry :rofl: i got my wish! They are ok again today.
I had really bad cramps last night i was crappin it everytime i went loo but it seems ok again today!

The worst of my cramps seemed to be up to weeks 6 - 6 half as well. Still get every now & again. Nightmare isn't it :(

It really is wobbs cos im just thinkin the worst all the time, this is why finding out too early is not good ide love to find out im pregnant at 4 months :lol: that would be so much better!
x

Whens appointment? Do they know you got a positive?

Tomorrow at 1, no they dont know i dunno if to ring in morning or just go?? ive been in 2 minds about it cos if i ring an they tell me not to go then the worst happens its back to square one if i just go they might be annoyed i didnt tell them about BFP! lol

Depends ... they should when find out arrange early scans etc. I still went to mine when I had a positive & they just changed the 'plan'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"