Boobs

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:dohh: Im sorry bout all my questions! U would think ide know all this but i dont i cant remember!

Anyway do your boobs hurt all the time? Cos at the min mine are ok were sore this morning but now ok, im worrying again!

Also do your boobs have to hurt lol or does not everyones hurt?

I feel so silly asking all these Q's! :blush:

LOL Your no worse than me don't worry! Should read through all my posts :rofl:

I paniced like mad when my boobs appeared to be 'normal' again, that was just before I had 8 week scan. Day after they back to sore.

I've had the same happen last couple of days which has really worried me again but this morning again I didn't have to move before I knew I needed to support my boobies whist getting out of bed :lol:

I do believe not all women will have sore boobs - Layla I think said only her nipples are sensitive.

Hard not to worry isn't it? :hugs: But try not too ....

I'm so good at saying that though & not doing it myself HA

Hiya Soph

Your boobs will be sore intermitently - You'll find the soreness will increase or diminish with fluctuating hormone levels.

I had breast tenderness on and off with Ky (and I too would worry when it abated!) but this time I didn't notice any tenderness until my second Trimester.

Some women will only notice a diffence in size!

Its just so nice to come on here an see what everyones different symptoms an its relieve when someone else is the same as u if u know what i mean :rofl: prob not lol!
I cant stop worrying lol.
My cramps have eased a bit now just gettin the odd twinge an im still tired but compared to yesterday i feel normal, well as normal as can be :rofl:

I must stop worrying its will prob do more harm than good in the long run lol!
x

I've had no sickness or nothing hun yet everything was fine at 6.6 & 8 weeks the ODD little bit of nausea .... PIFT

Every pregnancy is different i spose.
Ive got bright blue veins goin through my boobies thats a good sign i think?!

Yer :D

I seem to have grown two balloons - they were bad enough LOL

My boobs were very sore with DS, but with both DD they were fine, try not to worry too much hun. :hugs:

I'm back to holding my boobs for support whist I get out of bed again :dohh:

Im worrying again lol no symptoms today part from tired an a little dizzy.

hi Soph.

My boobs dont hurt atall, my nipples are sensitive now and again, but that seems to be easeing of now too.

I didnt get sore boobs in any of my prengancies

Dizzness is a symptom, i was sat on my mates sofa last night and the room was spinning, even she noticed i looked a bit spaced lol i had to tell her what was happening as i felt like i was going to pass out, gave her Jases mobile incase lol

xx

phew i was beginging to really worry to be honest looking back my boobs didnt hurt with Kai well from what i can remeber anyway!
x

Tired is good - Dizzy is too!

I go up & down with tiredness as well Sophie! And dizzy has been a handful of times along with the lack of sickness & nausea :D x

Im feelin really sick now! i love it though :rofl: makes me feel pregnant!
Im having to keep loggin on an off today cos im with the bosses sister, just in case u wondered! :rofl:

I have to get my boobs up before me at the moment :rofl:

:rofl: oh the joys, mine do look bigger mark said last night they look as if ive had a boob job.

Soph, if your sickness gets to bad then get some vit b6.

I started taking these two days ago and they really work, i hardly feel sick atall now, just the odd wave now and again :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"