Booking Appt!

KX

Reaction score
Had it today, me and madam went, she fell asleep for the whole hour-jesus it must of been a full moon. :lol:

Feels strange to be back to this again. Had bloods etc taken and MW has booked scan for the 10th April-will be around 15/16 weeks! :shock: Apparentley hospital scanning dept is really busy-it aint half!

I am going to be under a consultant through this pregnancy due to my "hyper mobility"-dont know if any of u remember me dislocating my leg when I was 28 weeks pg with Rebecca and ended up in ankle to thigh plaster cast for 8 weeks. Well the hormones in ur body when ur pg relax ur ligaments so its likely my leg will come out again! :shock:

Anyway apart from that, all is ok, dont know if I will be able to hide my bump from my work until after 15 weeks, got a pot belly just now :roll:
Got weighed too, ha, it made me realise how much of the baby weight I HAVEN'T lost. :oops:

Well I cant wait til the 12 week threshold til I can relax a bit more, but tbh I forget I am pg with rushing about after Rebecca and working, so its a good thing in a way xx

glad ur doing ok finger cross leg will not come out take it easy rushing abou how may week the 12wk mark??

glad everything went well hun, i know its hard not rushing around espically since you work nearly full time and you have rebecca just try and take it easy, maybe your OH may have to do a bit more for to help you out and things like that

Glad all went well & you got it confirmed at last :roll: :lol:

x

glad all went ok hun!!! hope it flys by till ur scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"