Booking in with the midwife.

Sophm88

Reaction score
How far gone were you all when you rung to tell the doctor/midwife? I can't remember with DD but I know they have to book you in so you can get a scan date!

I rang yesterday to get my booking appointment which is for 13th Sept. Better to ring early and get best pick of the appointments!!! Congratulations by the way!!x

I rang when they thought I was 6 weeks.. I was actually 4. I knew it but they still told me to do it anyway.

I just did it this morning at 6w5d (7w1d by standard dates but I have 11 day luteal phase) - I booked earlier with a mc I had at 7 weeks in May but had to cancel it which was a real kicker. But I do feel so awfully ill I took the plunge even though I had planned to wait a few more weeks!

I just did it this morning at 6w5d (7w1d by standard dates but I have 11 day luteal phase) - I booked earlier with a mc I had at 7 weeks in May but had to cancel it which was a real kicker. But I do feel so awfully ill I took the plunge even though I had planned to wait a few more weeks!
I felt a bit like that. My last one I had to ring and cancel a week after my mc and it was so horrible. But just decided to do it this time and hopefully there'll be no cancelling going on!! X

That is what I worry about ringing too early! Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do it!

I just see it as a date to look forward to because we all know time can drag in the early weeks x

I booked mine for 10 weeks at about 8 1/2 weeks. However full disclosure, I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and 8 weeks with my RE. My first appointment with midwife is Tuesday 8/30. I'm so excited to actually HEAR the heartbeat!

Anyone else not really having any symptoms? My breast tenderness has all but left, I'm tired, but no nausea, no cramping (except veeeerrry minor), nothing...I have been getting a lot of headaches, which is not normal for me, and of course, I'm bloated. 9 weeks 2 days today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->