Booking scan is tomorrow morning, just started spotting!

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am 8 weeks today. First ultrasound is tomorrow morning at 8 am.

I just went to the bathroom and had pink discharge when I wiped. Not a lot, but enough to make me feel defeated. No cramping or pain. But I am so so sad.

Has anyone had pink discharge and went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Roll on, tomorrow morning. Ugh

I did with ds3 around 6-8 weeks. It was usually after I had a bowel movement and was just from my sensitive cervix.

Thanks so much! I had horrible constipation yesterday so I hope thats it. Ugh. I HATE first tri!!

I had pink spotting and a little bit of blood at DS1. I had a scan at 7+6. And I can confirm, he's a healthy almost 2 years old.

With DS2, I had blood on multiple occasions. So I had a beta at 4+2 and I repeat at 4+4, and my numbers did double. Then, they scheduled a scan at 6 weeks since I kept bleeding in between, and we saw everything we needed to see, including a HB.

Since I kept bleeding a little, they investigated further. Turns out I have a sensitive cervix, and it's a little bit inside out (like the skin never quite "flipped" back in, so that inside part is now exposed to the "outside", which exposes it to the vaginal secretions and what not, irritates it and makes it bleed a little.

All this to say, I had blood with both kids, and they are here, they are perfect and they are healthy! :) Good luck with your scan hun!

I had it with my son at 12 weeks. Was after a BM i was constipated. I wiped and bright red streaks mixed with cm when I wiped. It happened a few times from weeks 12 to 13.
My son was born healthy at 37 weeks.

I've also had 6 Misscariges in total.
I've had 3 early losses since April this year.
With most of my losses my bleeding was bright red and heavy no cramps or any warning just a sudden gush of blood.
But with my June loss it started out as spotting but pink and mixed with cm but the next day I was bleeding heavy.

Im glad ure having a scan tommorow and I really hope everything will be OK. Its possible the spotting is from being constipated.
I was told with my son that its very common to have spotting or even bleeding in the first trimester and its doesnt always mean its the end.

Im keeping everything crossed that ure scan goes very well hon good luck

I have had pink spotting in the past. All was OK.
Good luck for your scan :)

Yep, I had pink spotting with my younger daughter at 7 weeks. She’s fine and about to turn 4 :)

With my first two pregancies I had spotting (and bleeding), which kept me on edge for weeks. It was always determined to be 'old' blood though on scans, even though it was red and I had cramps!

Good luck today!

I’ve also had spotting with previous pregnancies all was fine ! Wishing you the best of luck for today ! X

I love you all so so much for sharing your stories and giving me encouragement! Walking in now. Will keep everyone updated!!

I had bleeding/lightning spotting with both my girls until 20odd weeks then nothing until a bit later & same with this one too..

Let us know how your scan goes!
Good luck <3

Thats so good to hear congratulations.
Maybe the spotting was some IB that has just showed itself a little later. Esp with it being brown old blood.
I hope the rest of ure pregnancy goes smoothly and no more spotting.
Its so worrying seeing any type of bleeding in pregnancy.

Thank you all so much!!! I am hoping thats the last of the scares! I want a boring pregnancy from here on out. Haha

Congrats! I had a lot of spotting with this baby, even dark red bleeding at one point. I had a SCH that eventually resolved. It’s scary but I also had one with DS1! You can always ask your doctor if they saw one on the scan, that would explain your spotting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->