Books V's Films

I always think that books are better then the films, they only have roughly 1hr and 30mins, and don't ever seem to get it all in!

I tend to sit there and say 'This happened next', and 'That never happened'

Honestly I don't know any film. There are films that are quite different to the books and are good films in their own right but for me the visual I get in reading is soo much better than any film. Alone because the films often have to cut out parts to make it to a suitable lengths.

I think which ever you see first you'll usually find better.

Case in point, I watched Harry Potter films year 1 - 6 before I read the books. I tried to read the books but I didn't like them as much as the films. However, I must say the Half Blood Prince movie left out waaaayyyy too much info.

Now with Twilight I read the books first and I complained about the films. However as a tried and true Team Jacober I loved the Eclipse movie for a particular reason ;)

Other than that I haven't read too many books to movies. Although, I have many on the reading list this year. :)

I read the Hunger Games and was blown away. I thought the movie almost lived up to it.

Definitely like the Twilight books better. I like the HP books slightly better than the movies but love both.

Ahhhh Jacob eye candy.

Oh I forgot about The Hunger Games. Didnt care for the first movie but will probably watch the entire series just bc I like the meaning behind the story. Finished book two earlier this year.

Oooh you have to read book 3!

My next husband will be Native American and muscular.

Lol! Gorgeous!

Okay, I hope I can borrow it with prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->