boosting

lynnikins

Reaction score
what can i boost my nappies with lol i finally found a pocket that goes around Nate comfortably (BBSS in LRG) now i just need some extra boosting for it thats not to bulky he wee'ed out of it in 2hrs today ( he had snuck my drinkbottle without me knowing and drank the whole thing ) he was doing 3 hours+ in my cotton bottoms but they were WAY bulky on him so had to try more slimline nappies , ( if only he were ready to potty train i wouldnt be going through all this )

what do you find is best absorbancy wise but still slim enough to go under clothes lol

EcoEarth quick dry bamboo fleece night time pads (although they're NOT quick drying, and you can use them during the day as well!)

I love EasyPeasy Hemp boosters. They are super slim, but really absorbant :) I dry them on my heated airer, and they don't take any longer than anything else to dry. They do tend to go a bit like cardboard, but I just flex them a bit and they soften up fine :)

I like the Cushie Tushie night boosters - they're bamboo, basically just a square that you fold in three or to whatever size you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->