Boots HPT, Line Eye, Evap Line...I'm going crazy

Welllllll both your tests look like mine did yest so I'm back to second guessing... :p

Do you have a pic of your test

No, I didn't even try to take a pic because you'd only be able to see the "line" in person. I threw one of them away but kept the other as reassurance that I'm not just completely batshit crazy. (The line is still there but it's really more like a shadow of line.)

I am 15dpo today. Not testing because I'm down to 2 IC's and 2 EPT's and AF is due today. If she doesn't come I will test again tomorrow. My CP is so high I can't even feel it, but supposedly THAT is not a reliable indicator either. I'm so sick of the googling because every possible thing is "that's normal if it happens to you but it's normal if it doesn't." Makes me nuts.

Yeah, I took test this morning and the bfp line is hardly there at all.

Well I am stumped. Used an IC and theres another very faint line. Not sure if its an evap...never used ICs before. So frustrating. Am only 10dpi though so guess its still early.

My temp dropped this morning too 😢
Maybe we can be cycle buddies next month?!

Well I am stumped. Used an IC and theres another very faint line. Not sure if its an evap...never used ICs before. So frustrating. Am only 10dpi though so guess its still early.

My temp dropped this morning too 😢
Maybe we can be cycle buddies next month?!

Awh sorry hun. Yeah if the witch gets us, lets be cycle buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->