Boots ovulation tests

littlejenx

Reaction score
does anyone have experience of using the ovulation tests from boots the chemist?
i got a negative on day 13 and day 16 and 17, i didn't test in days 14 and 15 please can you tell me how many days you should get a positive for, just it just last the one day? Im unsure wheather i didn't ovulate this month or I just missed the surge by not testing on the correct day. I believe i have a 30 day cycle.
Any info from anyone would be great, thankyou :hugs:
x x x

I'm wondering the same here, I've bought the boots own opks and all I've gotten so far is neg. But my last cycle was 36 days long

You can get a +opk for just one day. Sometimes you'll get it for 2 days though. It's possible you missed it on 14/15. Did you have any other ovulation symptoms?

I tried the boots ones and I didn't get a +opk on them, that said I think I wasn't testing at the right time. I went and bought some internet cheapo test strips and that way I can test from as soon as my period ends. It was too expensive for me otherwise.

well i thought i got a slight twinge on my right hand side last night but the test was negative and it was also negative today. Im wondering if im just not going to ovulate this month :(

Keep testing, you might just be ov'ing late this month.

Do you get a positive on the day you ovulate or by then has the surge finished? soooo confused x

I got my overlation timing completely wrong and now using CBFM (best perchase ever!!!)

Do you get a positive on the day you ovulate or by then has the surge finished? soooo confused x

You get a positive OPK 1-2 days before you ovulate so just make sure you have sex the day of the positive OPK, the next day and the day after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->