Boots own brand tests

aymz1983

Reaction score
Standard, not their early response ones.

I am 9dpo today. I bought a two pack of Boots own brand and a two pack of FRER today. FRER to be used with fmu tomorrow but I really wanted to poas now lol. Hence the cheaper Boots ones.

I received a faint line within the 5 minutes...i then remembered I had read last year of some bad reviews and so looked again and found loads of reviews saying false positives etc.

So I used the other Boots test stick in water to see if it would give me a positive result like some reviews said.

It didn't. So...could this actually be my bfp? I will do the FRER in the morning but...i don't know whether to believe the boots one or not? What are other peipels experiences of boots own brand?
I've taken a pic of both with the line and without. It's only showing me one thumbnail so I'm not sure if both will upload! Just to note the line is pink irl.

20200120_204309.jpg

Ok thus is the 'positive ' one...obvs didn't upload to prev message!

20200120_204251.jpg

It looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck!

Thank you...i just want the morning to hurry up...id feel much better knowing once I had a result one way or the other on the frer!

The whitest of white blank on frer with fmu.
A pregnancy would have been unplanned and hard but to know that I'm not after a night thinking I probably am is not fun :( guess boots are an absolute waste and provide false positives. Note to self...never buy them in future. I'm so disappointed..more than I thought I would be.

20200121_070008.jpg

Oh hon that sucks I'm so sorry. That boots one looked so convincing.
Some womon have been complaining about Frer lately saying they not as good so if I were you I wud leave it a few days and re test. Good luck hon I hope u get ure BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->