bored. anyone have any questions for second tri lady?

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of second and third tri ladies do this in first tri pregnancy forums but I don't think over here yet.

I am just really bored and thought I would see if any of you lovely ladies, had any questions about TTC. I tried for a year, took Clomid, unfortunately miscarried, took loads of vitamins, used opks, was on poas addict, used softcups, preseed, conceive plus, fertilcm, drank the tea called fertiltea, and loads more. Lol not all this was at one time, just over the course of a year. So I have been around the block with TTC and I like to think myself pretty knowing about it. Lol. So I thought to see if I could offer help.

Any takers? :flower:

What do you think finally worked for you,how often did you bd?

Me! Me! Pick me! :haha: sorry i had to do it lol

On a more serious note, how was your experience with the fertilcm and fertilitea?? I've been seriously thinking about buying fertilaid and fertilcm to help me conceive but im trying to gather all the info i can first.

did you have really regular cycles while ttc? People keep telling me I'm fine since I'm so regular but I'm really starting to wonder...

What do you think finally worked for you,how often did you bd?

Actually, what worked for me with a sticky baby was relaxing. I am so serious. I did not use OPKs and to be honest, the month I got pregnant was the month I said "It is ok if I dont because I want to drink at a concert." DH and I didnt even do it that much because I was getting over a yeast infection (SORRY!) and the only time we BD was like the day before and the day of ovulation. I know that is like the perfect time to do it, but I really truly think the fact I said, "Its ok" and then just had fun that month with my friends is what made it all happen. The months before that, I BD ALL THE TIME. And it wasnt working. The only thing I did differently that month was say Ok, I am done worrying about it for a month.

Me! Me! Pick me! :haha: sorry i had to do it lol

On a more serious note, how was your experience with the fertilcm and fertilitea?? I've been seriously thinking about buying fertilaid and fertilcm to help me conceive but im trying to gather all the info i can first.

The Fertiltea I did not take that often. I drank it for like a week and then I went and saw my doctor who put me on clomid. the point of me taking it was to try and get AF back. But after provera and clomid it was not medically necessary. The FertilCM I LOVED. I would recommend it to ANYONE. It helped increase my CM and my sex drive in like three days of taking it. The only thing that sucks is how often you have to take it and how much water you have to drink. But I only took two capsules a day and drank like half the water and it was like niagra falls down there. Lol. If you are in the US, I have almost a full bottle left that I would be happy to give you. let me know! But I would seriously take it over preseed or coneive plus because it just helps to naturall produce more CM and it works wonders!

did you have really regular cycles while ttc? People keep telling me I'm fine since I'm so regular but I'm really starting to wonder...

Not at the beginning. When I first got off birth control in May of 2011, I had like a 120+ day cycle. What finally ended it was going to the doctor and getting prover and clomid. After I took the rounds of clomid and got pregnant, and sadly lost my angel, my cycles were regular. I was worried they wouldn't be because of the fact that after I stopped birth control they were very irregular. But, before I had taken BC they were regular so I am glad my miscarriage snapped them back into regular. I had 30-32 day cycles with ovulation on cd17 from my left ovary and cd19 from my right. Even with regular cycles, it still took me four months to conceive and we BD all the time and did everything perfectly. Sometimes it just takes time, as much as nobody wants to hear that. The thing you have to do though is not let it get you too down. I know it totally blows, but the way I saw it, and it does help, is "Damn, I am not pregnant. BUt at least I can do insert your own activity this month without worrying about the baby." I do hope your journey is not a long one though. As I know how emotionally controlling TTC is.

how many rounds of clomid ?

Three. I got pregnant on my third try, however I sadly miscarried. It had nothing to with the clomid though, it was a blighted ovum. Gentically the baby was just so messed up, that nothing developed but a sac.

After I miscarried, it took me another four months to get pregnant but I had regular cycles after it so I was not on clomid.

If anyone else has one keep them coming! I love helping out in any way I can!

How long did it take you altogether from starting ttc to getting pregnant?
Also which dpo did you get a positive test and did you get any negatives on the cycle you were pregnant before the positive (if that makes sense)?

Thanks for doing this!

How long did it take you altogether from starting ttc to getting pregnant?
Also which dpo did you get a positive test and did you get any negatives on the cycle you were pregnant before the positive (if that makes sense)?

Thanks for doing this!

I started TTC in May 2011, and it took me till May 2012. So I was at the year mark when I got my sticky BFP. It took seven months to get pregnant with the baby I lost.

I got my positive at 12dpo with the baby I lost.

I got my positive at 9dpo with this baby on a digital. I tested at 8dpo and got a negative an IC. Tested at 9dpo with an IC with FMU and thought I saw something. Took a frer and there was something there. Went out to wally world and bought another box of frers and a digital. The Frer came back super dark and the digital said pregnant instantly. My HCG that day at 9dpo was 23, at 15dpo it was 599, and at 18dpo it was 1960.

:flower:

was there any little things you picked up on after Ovulation that made you think you could be preg?

pls check my cm pics on the forum n tell me is it ewcm or milky

was there any little things you picked up on after Ovulation that made you think you could be preg?

No. Lol. I swore up and down that I was out especially because I was just so certain I would not be pregnant. My nipples didnt even hurt like they normally do after ovulation. I had cramped a little, but nothing serious. I think I got a backache the day I got my bfp too and that lasted a litle while. But as far as anything during the tww that would have made me think I was pregnant, nada.

What were some of your body changes that you noticed from around when your AF was due to around week 6 or so..?

CONGRATS! :D

What were some of your body changes that you noticed from around when your AF was due to around week 6 or so..?

CONGRATS! :D

My boobs hurt. My nausea started very early, before four weeks and has only gotten worse and worse as I have gotten further along. I also bled at five weeks which was scary but it was ok! I was pretty bloated starting around week five or six. That's really all I got. Lol

TryinFor1 - congratulations! what did you think of Preseed/Conceive Plus? How many cycles did you use each and were you using one of them the cycle you got BFP?

TryinFor1 - congratulations! what did you think of Preseed/Conceive Plus? How many cycles did you use each and were you using one of them the cycle you got BFP?

I loved the conceive plus. Preseed was good too but I liked the fact that the conceive plus came in individual tubes and not with those applicator things. I didnt mind using the applicators but when all of the applicators were used, and there was a TON of the stuff left in the tube, how the heck do you use it!?! But I would recommend both.

I wasn't on it when I got pregnant. I dont think I was on anything at the time. I had previously been taking FertilCM but I do not believe I was taking it the month I got pregnant. I was taking that month off, so I was trying to save my stuff for my May cycle.

Hmmm.. I used preseed for one cycle I think. Conceive plus I used for probably 3-4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->