Bored At Work Club FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! YEYYYY

ooh congratulations on the forthcoming wedding! i hope it is a lovely day for you.....are going away on honeymoon too?

hope the family issues get sorted too.......you need to enjoy your big day!

I teach ICT to 11-18 year olds, a state school in Westberkshire. I went in yesterday with no voice and had to communitcate through controlling their machines, they thought it was great. What do you do?

ooh congratulations on the forthcoming wedding! i hope it is a lovely day for you.....are going away on honeymoon too?

hope the family issues get sorted too.......you need to enjoy your big day!

Thanks, We;re going away the Monday after we get married to Conway in Wales, my passport ran out and was hassle getting new one in married name and couldn't be faffed. So we're going a second Honeymoon in October half term to Barcelona! Very exciting :happydance:

Natalie - I working for a company that imports goods from the Far east very dull and boring. Barcelona is one of my favorite places!!! Its wonderful.. Have you been before??

No never been, we're really looking forward to going there for a couple of days...

know what you mean about hassle of changing names after getting married......i got married 7 years ago and after changing one bank account and my name at work, i decided not to change anything else. Doesn't really matter to be honest....

Barcelona is brill though....would love to go back there soon!

ps i work in IT.....

Buffycat - Whats your fave part of Barca??

Nicky - You'll love it there!!

when i was in my late teens i was part of an orchestra....we used to go on a tour each year (imagine, 80 15-21 year olds on an orchestra tour).....

can't remember where we stayed, but i do remember that we played in the Palau Musica Catalana - fab place for a concert.....

have also been to the La Merce fesitival which is held in September each year - worth going to if you get the chance!

DF is cabin crew manager so luckily we get cheap flights so might be worth seeing if we can grab a weekend before TTC.... or maybe TTC whilst away!! Then we could call our first born Barcelona!!! Just like the Beckhams!! :rofl:

oh great, the guy next to me is now picking his nose........

give me strength!!!!

:growlmad:

Buffycat - get a tissue and pass it to him and say 'think you need this' :rofl:

that would mean me leaning over his desk a little.....it is disgusting and so untidy (don't think he has heard of the paperless office!)

and i swear that his keyboard is alive.....it is covered in all sorts....food, nose pickings.....i dread to think......

yuk!

:sick: thats gross!!! Ok what about giving him some Detol????

Grrrrr Im soooo Pee'd off I read something in another thread its made me sooo angry!!! I know the person was just trying to help but :devil: its made me mad!!!!

which thread? what has made you angry?

Its on the TTC forum, you know when you had your MC, was one of the more hurtful comments 'atleast you know you can get preggers'!!!

Hi Natalie - I'll PM you the link see what you think as I know I can be overly sensitive sometimes.

I'd better finish tidying the house, a lost voice isn't a reason I can't do house work!! I'd get my butt kick by OH! ... one thing I hate about having a house is the house work, it's a good job we normally share it!!

Only a few more hours until the weekend!!!

Its on the TTC forum, you know when you had your MC, was one of the more hurtful comments 'atleast you know you can get preggers'!!!

OMG! you are not over reacting at all Kerry... I wish people wouldnt make 'well meaning but stupid' comments like this. I totally agree saying stuff like this does not help at all :hugs:

I mean how does knowing you can get pregnant help you if you then go on to lose your baby anyway?!!

In my opinion this is far more devastating than not actually getting pregnant in the 1st place :hissy: GRR!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->