Bored At Work Club FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! YEYYYY

Natalie - Enjoy yourself sweetie!!! Have a lovely weekend!!

I hope people don't start jumping in saying how devastating it is to not get pregnant as I know from experience that this is horrible too, but having lost 2 babies there is a MASSIVE difference!!

OMG! Im raging now :hissy::hissy: xx

i'm officially in a bad mood....some people really are far too smug and insensitive

:growlmad:

Sorry buffycat didn't mean to put you in a bad mood!! But I did like the subtle dig!! :muaha:

Anyway we all need to cheer up. Its going to be a great weekend.
Esp for some us (nudge, nudge, wink wink Buffcat :sex:)!!!

Ohhh and Ive eaten a whole packet of flumps!!! So watch out for the mitchelin man coz it might be me!! :rofl:

ooh flumps...now there's a treat!

glad you like the subtle comment!

ooh, and in answer to yesterdays questions, i'm not planning on keeping my legs crossed! :sex:

fat guy next to me really annoying me now.....:growlmad:

Was that legs crossed til August comment???

Ohhhhh :cry: Alright then........ :rofl: Hopefully we'll still meet in 1st tri !! :rofl:

heck, i'll still be with you all! you know how sometimes you just don't feel positive....well, that's me at the moment.....

seriously though, would like to be pregnant asap.....as soon as i do, then in theory, all symptoms of my arthritis will go (so i am told....) sounds selfish i guess.....?

:shrug:

Hi girls

Been offline for a bit but im back now :hi:

Not that much longer till we get to go home :wohoo:

:rofl: @ both of your weekend :sex: plans - lucky things! xx

Thats interesting Buffy, where do you have pain? xx

mostly in my shoulders, arms and hands at the moment.....handwriting and playing the clarinet (hobby) is pretty much out of the question.....

i gave up all of my meds in sept 06 so to start trying for a baby (though had to wait 6months for them to completely leave my system).......according to my rheumatolgist, i should go into remission when i get pregnant.....

nb when people say it is an old persons disease, they are so wrong....i was 23 when it started.....

i stay positive most of the time though!

Hi girls

Been offline for a bit but im back now :hi:

Not that much longer till we get to go home :wohoo:

:rofl: @ both of your weekend :sex: plans - lucky things! xx

are you testing this time round?

Well im off home now girlies - so (if I don't see you on here in the meantime) everyone have a great weekend! xx

hence the doubtful status?

i really do wish you all the luck, baby dust and baby glue available....i really think this should be your turn now....

you test when you are ready.......for me, i'd be waiting at least a week after AF due....so pessimistic.....

am off home in 10 mins, had enough for the day.....not sure if i will be about over the weekend too. Am out of the office on Monday too as have a meeting in Bradford...

:hi: see you all next week...hope you all have a lovely weekend......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->