Bored of my hair! :(

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Looking for some advice, I really want to dye my hair a nice bright vibrant colour, I've always used darker colours like black, dark red, dark purple etc apart from when I went blonde.

This is my hair now (not the greatest pic sorry), it's close to my natural colour but has a red tint to it in the sunlight.

I am going to lighten it on Thursday, I really don't want pink though.

Any suggestions? I thought about a nice bright purple but I'm unsure, DF suggested blue but I don't think it would suit me.:shrug:

Thanks.:flower:

Attachments

• 36553_10151715608345161_1434407428_n.jpg
    36553_10151715608345161_1434407428_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
I know this isnt the answer you want but it looks such a nice colour in your photo, i think your mad to go blue :wacko: you look great in that photo

xxxx

Thank you, It's been like this for months though I hate it now! It just looks really dull and crap in the light. :(

https://www.lariche.co.uk/directions-hair-colour
I swear by this stuff it is amazing! You can get it from ebay for cheap.
x

Thank you, I seen some of that on ebay earlier, have you used the hair lightening kit?

No, i had platinum blonde hair, i used the white from directions, so my hair way very light before i started using the red. I have the pillarbox on atm but im going to start using the flame as i want it alot brighter x

Ah ok, I'm thinking of going for the lavender!

Thats a really nice colour. I just find the bright colours are a nightmare to maintain. After 1 wash my hair goes to an orange horrible colour. Dry shampoo is my friend haha.
x

How would u go blonde from black hair? Just for future ref :D

I'm going to buy a few of the pots to last me, I will probably want to change it after a few weeks anyway.

Frooty when I went from black to blonde I had to bleach the hell out of it, it took a good few weeks and a lot of leave in conditioners but it was worth it, the key is to do it in stages. Bare in mind it's quite hard to achieve different shades of blonde so choose carefully. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->