Boredom thread - how do you read BFP?

Mintastic

Reaction score
When someone types BFP I read it in my head as "big f*$%ing positive"
Do you read it that way? Or as "big fat positive" or do you think "bee ef pee"?

Just bored and curious.

I would add a poll but I don't know how!

I read it as "bee-ef-pee" in my head. Never realised i did that before :) haha

Bee eff pee

For some reason I always read AF as aunt fanny

Bee eff pee

For some reason I always read AF as aunt fanny

I nearly spit out the cookie I was eating. Too funny. I read out the "aunt flo" also - I guess that is how my brain works.

big fat positive and aunt flow but yet I say "bee-dee" for BD

Funny - I kind of just assumed everyone read the letters of the acronyms. It's kind of like af (read: A - F) doesn't stand for "aunt flow", it's just another nickname for period.

What about other internet acronyms? I also say "el-oh-el". The only one I think I actually say the phrase to is "smack my head".

Some of them I just think the letters (like el-oh-el or oh-em-gee). ROFL I actually read like it is a word- "rofull." Some of them I think out like "be back later" for BBL. I think it depends on how often I see them maybe? For how many years?

I have been reading it as Big Fat Positive but for BFN I have to say it in my head as bee-eff-en because when I read about the BFN its usually not a good thing since most people want a BFP so for some reason I dont like to think of the BFN as being big and fat since it also brings the words juicy to my mind and I picture this big fat juicy negative thing and it grosses me out. I want to think of Big Fat Juicy things as positive, kinda like steak!......... Um, yeah, hi I'm really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->