"born to soon" itv tonite..

bexie1985

Reaction score
Just thought i would mention that this is on tonight as i just saw it advertised. xx

I don't think I'm going to watch this - it will only worry me half to death!

yes i dont think i could watch this either :)

me neither i will cry and panic and worry too much xx

sorry didnt mean to upset anyone i just thought i would mention it! x

Hi just looked on the sky tv guide and can't find it???? we have ITV west country what time is it on???

Its on at 8pm on ITV I think :winkwink: I will be watching it, I've Set it for record on sky plus.

I'm thinking of watching it....Watched a interesting programme on Discovery Home & Health last thur evening of women that didn't know they where pregnant till labour started....Just can't understand now how you would not know you where pregnant.

oh no sorry u didnt upset but i know for sure i would cry and my OH would get annoyed at me for watching it in the 1st place when i knew i would get upset xx

Scratch that found it .... it came up as kym marsh 8-830

Thanks.. I'll tape it cuz I like to watch eastenders. :)

ooo yeh easties, o i'l watch that at 10 on bbc3. got rid of OH tonight so TV is all mine!!

Glad i didnt upset you :) xx

Ive moved this thread out of the pregnancy sections as I dont really think its appropriate to advertise it in there.
Some may be a little offended.
:hugs:

thankyou, im going to try and watch it. xx

Thanks for that. Will Sky+ it! xx

Kym Marsh was brave doing that programme not sure i could if i was in her shoes!

The LO's are little miracles.

I do agree though more research should be done onto why woman go into early labour. Perhaps the research would save more babies

I couldnt watch this in my area and cant find it online to watch. Does anyone have a link? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->