• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bottle Feeding Photos

Is this still bottle feeding? LOL He is drinking his bottle, yes all air is out, as always, with no hands?! LOL Seth July 11, 2011 at 10 months of age!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mythreesons_three/Seth/july112011Seth.jpg

Seth February 25 2011 Holding it first time
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mythreesons_three/Seth/sethholdingbottlefeb251-1.jpg

my lo enjoying a bottle just after his bath :)

Can I be nosey and ask where you got that dressing gown from? :D (I hope it is one now haha) I've got a blanket made out of exact same stuff n it feels really nice doesn't it :)... Got it from matalan, is that were dressing down is from? :D x

pickle enjoying her bottle at the beach :)

Attachments

• P1020480.jpg
    P1020480.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8

Can I be nosey and ask where you got that dressing gown from? :D (I hope it is one now haha) I've got a blanket made out of exact same stuff n it feels really nice doesn't it :)... Got it from matalan, is that were dressing down is from? :D x

yeah i got the blanket too. they are sooo soft. unfortunately the dressing gown was from tk max bout a month ago so dont know if they will still have them :( worth a look thou if u have a local store. ive had some fab stuff from there :) x

yeah i got the blanket too. they are sooo soft. unfortunately the dressing gown was from tk max bout a month ago so dont know if they will still have them :( worth a look thou if u have a local store. ive had some fab stuff from there :) x

Thanks :). Ye there's one in town.. I'm deff going to have a look hehe. Never really been in before tbh.. Not my idea of shopping to be looking through rails.. I hate it haha n dread to try get pram round. (that's if it still is rails n rails of stuff lol) x

Thanks :). Ye there's one in town.. I'm deff going to have a look hehe. Never really been in before tbh.. Not my idea of shopping to be looking through rails.. I hate it haha n dread to try get pram round. (that's if it still is rails n rails of stuff lol) x

yeah its still abit of a mine field in tk max, lots of rails going on lol. baby stuff not so bad thou in my local store as theyre is only a few rails of them to route through so not too bad :) good luck, hope you find one x

I love this one - the is me and Lola on the top of glastonbury tor - it was VERY windy LOL x

Attachments

• DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00170.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 37
heres grace getting comfy enjoying her bottle :thumbup:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
Drinking their bedtime bottle!

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298059_2619232839647_1219935827_3063691_1280759990_n.jpg

...then straight down to bed! :cloud9:
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/392440_2619233239657_1219935827_3063692_1183164011_n.jpg

These photos really warm my heart - all the bubs look so happy :flower:

Here is my little one Sullivan (9 days old), being fed by his big brother Thom (8 years old). Sully was breast fed up to day 6 and has been formula fed since then. I love both, but formula is what is working for us all for numerous reasons. Glad this forum section exists! :hugs:

Attachments

• DSCN1088.jpg
    DSCN1088.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
These photos really warm my heart - all the bubs look so happy :flower:

Here is my little one Sullivan (9 days old), being fed by his big brother Thom (8 years old). Sully was breast fed up to day 6 and has been formula fed since then. I love both, but formula is what is working for us all for numerous reasons. Glad this forum section exists! :hugs:

Lovely photo :flower:

And I agree that its good to have a FF section, it's good to promote FF just as much as BF, sometimes it feels that FF is frowned upon on websites like these which is so silly, FF mums love their kids just as much as BF mums! :thumbup:

This is lunchtime, she kept smiling :)

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
Love is thread!
This is Hannahs first ever bottle at about an hour old :D

Attachments

• 310239_10150263985296786_583061785_8110216_723522_n.jpg
    310239_10150263985296786_583061785_8110216_723522_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
My gorgeous baby girl's feeding time :)