Bottles Arghhh!!!

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
How many should i get?

So far i have 3 x 160ml Mam bottles, 3 x 260ml mam bottles, 1 x 160ml avent bottle and a 260ml avent bottle. Both avent bottles i got free with my microwave steriliser.

Do i need anymore than that?

If so how many and of which brand would you recommend?

Im going for Tommee Tippee ones, getting 4 of the smallest and 6 to 8 of the next size up to start with and go from there. These have been recommended to me to help reduce colic so thats why I have chosen them, take care :hugs: XX

I started with 4 small, 6 bigger bottles and it worked out well. Now I have 8 bigger bottles and 2 smaller. I like to have some on hand for those "just in case" times. Plus with a newborn you will be using 8-10 bottles a day and you don't want to have to worry about clean bottles all the time!

do alot people mix the brands of bottles they use or is this not good for the baby?

I've always bought the same brand, not sure if it makes a difference or not tbh

iv always used avent and ive always brought 6 bottles, makes sense since that how many fit in the steriliser, i'd reccomend buying the bigger bottles as they outgrow the smaller ones very quickly and theres no reason why you cant just put smaller amounts in the bigger bottles, just remember to check they have the right flow of teats and upgrade them as necessary, hope that helps xxx

I agree with sarah, just get as many as you can fit in the steriliser! mam bottles are great! I have a very fussy feeder, who had quite severe reflux and they were the only ones she'd take

I have 6 tommee tippee CTN 9oz bottles. My theory being: smaller amounts can go into larger bottles too, 6 bottles will last 24hrs assuming a feed is required every 4 hrs (i know this varies at the start, but that's just my "ideal scenario, once a day sterilise" theory, which to me, makes sense! :blush:

i bought everything tommee tippee and annabelle didnt take well to them at all made her really sick so she is on the dr brown bottles and i would recommend them to everyone.
if you have a baby that isnt fussy different bottles, some babies will only drink out of one kind
same with dummies

Lou
xxx

I have 9 closure to nature bottles i hear Mam bottles are extremley good hun . x .

Ive got 6 all together as you have to sterilize them so often.
2 wide neck tommee tippee ones a 4 narrower ones. Ive always mixed the size and shape of bottles, but they was never fussy babies when it came to bottle feeding, that started when they went onto solids, lol.

I will be using Born Free bottles as they are made of non-BPA plastic. You can get them from Toys R Us. Mothercare don't stock them for some bizarre reason. I've only got 4 so far, need to get at least a couple more I think.

https://www.babybornfree.co.uk/

i got 8 normal bottles from the quid shop afd i got#2 avent#ones with my breast pump... bought new teats to#go with#em all.#dont c point in#the expensive ofes as t`e pattern wears#off em all in a#short tame

I have got 6 Avent starter bottles and yet to get the larger ones.
Good idea to get a few of the starter ones as you'll be exhausted and don't need extra hassle of running out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->