Bottles questions?

Right I'll expect a telling off for this.. :blush:

I started doing this yesterday.
I sterilise the bottles while the kettles on, so by the time the bottles are sterilised the water has been cooling down for 10-15 minutes. Then I make up the bottles, water & powder. (Usually make 2-3 bottles at a time.) Leave them to cool then stick them in the fridge. Warm them up in a jug of boiling water when she wants one. Is that wrong? I don't take the lid off at any time? Does that not make a difference? I don't want her to get ill, I'd rather make them up one at a time but it's so hard to make up bottles when you're half asleep! I often lose count of scoops and have to start again!! :(

Thats what we used to do. Although we quite often used the ready made cartons. At first a small carton of sma would do 4 feeds!

Also you don't have to wait for the bloody kettle to boil and cool a bit!! Not looking forward to this bit.

The nightmare of bottles is all coming back to me!!:dohh:

I don't mind making bottles, it's people telling me making bottles up before hand is going to kill her that bothers me.. :hissy:

I made up bottles in the morning for the day and Kian is fit and healthy. I think as long as your bottles are sterilised, your water has been boiled and your fridge works well, your LO will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->