bought my LO an outfit :)

cool . sweets

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
After I ended my shift at work today, I decided to look around for some slacks to wear to work unfortunately I couldn`t find anything but decided on a dress I found on the clearance rack. It was for $16 from $40 original price. Then I thought I might as well get Baby Cameron an outfit too. I ended up getting him a 3 piece Winnie the Pooh shirt, pant, & hoodie outfit by Disney all for $12 from original $30 price! Of course, I got it in size 3-6 Months since he won't be wearing pants and hoodies until the later months.

My total pricing with my Kohl's discount & associate discount was $22. Not bad. I think every time I buy myself an outfit or two, I will buy him the same. Might go overboard next week though since we have this 20% discount sale going on plus I can use my 15% associate discount on top of that. Too excited to get Baby Cameron items from my job.

Awww, it's a great feeling, isn't it?! Go for it!

Yes, it is. Lol , I wanted to grab so much stuff when I was in the baby section. I forgot to grab some maternity tops and shorts while I was over that way , smh .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->