Bounty Pack

Gems

Reaction score
I finally went to pick up my bounty pack this weekend. Was pretty excited and when i got home a settled down on sofa to have a look what id got. .....

Well a load of flyers which you usually find in magazines etc a few coupons and the following gifts .... 2 x fairy bio washing tablets, 1 sachet of ovaltine and 4 incontience pads.....

What does that tell you about the months to follow??????? :rofl:

Really? I was well looking forward to getting mine :(

It was just the pregnancy one, im hoping the one you get after you give birth is better. I believe they give you one when your in hospital too.
Probably be more incontience pads ! lol.... :rofl:

Lol I got those in my pregnancy one too, i was really dissapointed!, the one I got years ago in hospital when I had my daughter was fab! There was toys, nappies, wipes, vouchers, dummies, LOADs of lovely stuff so heres hoping they are still the same!

i got the same was a load of rubbish, what was the need for the huge bag there was nothing in there lol im sure there was loads better in my last pack with brendan i had little wash bags to put mittens in so u never lost them, vouchers for portrait place free sitting and 1 free photo which i am still using because you get 4 for different times of their lives and i thought i would get them again but nope :(

they never gave me any in hospital i know they was meant to because i was looking forward to them but didnt get none :( lol

I got the washing tablets, but also a mini pack of baby wipes and a nappy (so cute how tiny it is-cant believe baby will be so small!) and a couple of dvd's about babys life in the womb etc. I was pleased with the £5 George at Asda voucher though!

keely.

oo its rubbish isn't it. Loadsa leaflets n not much else! My mate said it musta changed since her baby because she got loadsa goodies. And as for the £5 asda voucher we never ended up gettin it after the same story that they were out of stock and should have more in tomorrow. Asda's quite far away for us so we just gave up!!

You will be grateful of those incontinence pads when you have had the baby ha ha!! :happydance:

I got the same.....i thought about taking it back. LOL

the 1 after birth isnt much better my sister had a baby 4 months ago and got some washing liquid, pads and leaflets tight sods lol

About a year ago. I dropped one on the floor, and something smashed so I had to open it. It had a bag of fruit and nuts, a jar of baby food (thats what smashed), 4 nappies, pack of wipes and something else. Also a pen and magnet. Haha, oh and the leaflets. I thought oh wow look at all the goodies.

:rofl:
I too felt the disappointment when I picked mine up the other day. The best thing in it was definitely the Asda voucher.

Its not great, but its better than the one you get from Emma's Diary!

All I got in mine was the flyers. No freebies at all. And I found it was all far too early to be getting them, so by the time I'd had my 12 week scan and was feeling alittle more confident about things, I think I'd thrown them away!
Total waste of paper!!

I've been meaning to pick mine up from Asda for a while now ... i wont rush from the sounds of it lol

Its not great, but its better than the one you get from Emma's Diary!

I agree, what was that about? Got some horrible cereal bar which looked like something you would feed a hamster and it tasted disgusting! then about 8 trees worth of leaflets. what a waste!

I agree, what was that about? Got some horrible cereal bar which looked like something you would feed a hamster and it tasted disgusting! then about 8 trees worth of leaflets. what a waste!

Tell me about it, I think my two hamsters would have even turned their noses up at that one! Those dried fruit in a packet were no better. No need for all the leaflets, they went straight in the recycle bin!
I did like the free body lotion though.

Shall I not bother picking up my emma's diary pack then?! Probably not. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->