Boxing Day

Babybump87

Reaction score
Whats everyone’s plans for today !

We are staying in and having a pyjama day . The girls will play with their toysand we will have some food and lots of goodies !

Pretty much same thing. DH just took DD1 to the park (she wanted to go on her scooter.... which wasn't a Xmas present lol).
Now they're watching Smurfs with a tube of sweets. I've been doing a bit of tidying and sorting out.

We are going out for a meal with family this afternoon :)

We don't have boxing day in the US, but we are just hanging out at home. I took the inside decorations down and put away yesterday (yes, I'm one of those when Christmas is over I want it gone!haha) And today I'm going to take down all the outside decorations. DD is playing with her new toys.

We don't have boxing day in the US, but we are just hanging out at home. I took the inside decorations down and put away yesterday (yes, I'm one of those when Christmas is over I want it gone!haha) And today I'm going to take down all the outside decorations. DD is playing with her new toys.

I've been very tempted myself. I've done the bedrooms and put the normal bedding back. I've also started puting away kitchen bits. I'll wait until the weekend to do the tree/living room as we're away again for a couple of days.

I took the Christmas tree and decorations down this morning. I hate it up after Christmas day!

Breakfast with the grandparents then into town-football for dh and shops for me and dd. Got myself a diary, a glasses case for my mum and a bag for dd starting preschool in Jan. Back home for films and bubble and squeak.

I went to the sales in town at 7am! Came home around lunch time and have been playing with the girls and tidying up toys this afternoon. I think I'll leave my decs up till the weekend at least. The girls are really tired, so will get them to bed early, then me and hubby can watch a film/drink wine/eat rubbish

Been a bit of a rubbish day tbh. I get so overwhelmed when it feels like it's all over and think we have a bit of cabin fever setting in. Think I feel a bit down we never get any guests over ours do nothing to 'host' and we only go to my parents really

Going to my parents for the day tomorrow for their presents and DH has to work.

Then Friday I'll probably be booking a Dr appt for DD2 as she got a splinter in her foot . She won't let me near it but says it doesn't hurt (she's walking on it fine) but it's starting to look red so I'll probably take her to a Dr.

Sorry for the downer post lol. Hope you've all had a lovely day

Pretty boring here too. We were supposed to be spending the day with my family but my sister cancelled to go to her in-laws so we’ve cancelled the whole thing.

My oh isn’t talking to me so now we’ll spend the evening with an awkward atmosphere until the kids give in and go to sleep

Had my extended family here today. Lots of food drink and fun. Really good to catch up with them all.

I hadn’t seen my oldest nephew in a while and was shocked to discover at 14 he’s already 6’2!

Quiet day at home tomorrow. Can get some more toys out and chill out a bit more

We went to my sister's for a buffet and games. It was going great, had secret Santa etc. We then agreed to do OH's challenge of eating "Da bomb" hot sauce. One ate it on a tortilla chip and nominated another. Sister #2 > OH > BIL > me. OH begged me not to do it. It was so painful, lasted a good 25 minutes before it died down. OH was crying in the garden, my sister was being sick and I was stuck to a chair chugging milk which instantly heated up in my mouth, with tears streaming. If you managed to soothe it and spoke, it came back again. It was awful and would not recommend it. It got me really bad an hour later afyer playing HumBug, suffering with indigestion for over a week, it crippled me to the point I couldn't move. BIL told me to go for a walk outside, but because it was cold, it made the hot sauce heat up again. After all of that, we had a shuffled playlist where we had to guess the year/song/artist.

It was a fun night bar the sauce. I love spice but never in my life have I experienced anything like that and I definitely won't be eating it again! TMI but my bum is crying :haha:

Oh smartie that doesn't sound too fun. My DH loves hot sauce but I cannot even do a medium in Nandos.

It was only 135,600 Scoville, so although it's midscale, it could do damage! Definitely get him some lol - Da Bomb Insanity. There are hotter ones but I don't think it's worth the pain!

ouch Smartie ! The things we do under peer pressure haha!

We ended up going over to parents house for the afternoon. Today we have just been in the house girls have played with their toys . Me and DH have tidied around and sorted some gifts out! I hate this run up now until New Years !

We had a second Christmas day with the in-laws, they work Christmas day so we always have a boxing day with them.

Presents, games and dinner. Today has felt like boxing day for us lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->