Boy and girl names that goes well with my children's

jessicasmum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I did a post asking people what they thought of the name Billie for a girl but now I'm more and more not liking the name.

So I wondered what names for a boy and girl do you think go with my children's, which are; Jessica June, Jasmine Ivy Ella, Leo George.

:flower:

Billie is cute (was almost my sister's name too). If I may ask, what is the reason you are steering away - just out of curiosity? I know it's more commonly a boys name but it's very cute for a girl. :)

I've just feel I'm not sure since my hubby said he was sort of joking about it now after I told him i did a poll but he jokes about a lot but might even still like it and also some other people's reaction to the name. I'm in the middle with the name at the moment.

Men. Lol. If it's one of those 'don't really know' names, just leave it as the wild card and play around with others. :) You might even decide that hubby's joke is the perfect fit. :)

Yeah you never know you might be right :) I think i shouldn't let other people's dislike of names i like bother me so much either because i had negative comments in the past when i said i liked the name i eventually chose for my DD2 Jasmine and i don't regret naming her that one little bit it so suits her :D

I get that. :) DS2's middle name is Elwynne - after my Grandfather. He was going to have Frances for his middle name but my mother hates it and told me it was cruel (it's her middle name). She's despises Elwynne and used to tell my Grandfather his parents had no taste in names. Lol. But I stuck to my guns and after I looked up the origins of it, I realized it is actually perfect. It's Old English for Elf, magical being or friend and he's definitely a friend to everyone. :)

I actually like Billie, but not sure that I'd use it myself. Having said that, I would go for something that is a bit more commonly used to match your other children's names. Maybe something beginning with 'J' to match your other girls? Jennifer?

I get that. :) DS2's middle name is Elwynne - after my Grandfather. He was going to have Frances for his middle name but my mother hates it and told me it was cruel (it's her middle name). She's despises Elwynne and used to tell my Grandfather his parents had no taste in names. Lol. But I stuck to my guns and after I looked up the origins of it, I realized it is actually perfect. It's Old English for Elf, magical being or friend and he's definitely a friend to everyone. :)

Awww that's sweet that it really suits your son. i like the name Frances though.

I actually like Billie, but not sure that I'd use it myself. Having said that, I would go for something that is a bit more commonly used to match your other children's names. Maybe something beginning with 'J' to match your other girls? Jennifer?

Yeah i think i feel the same like i like the name Billie but I'm not sure i really see us using it.
We wouldn't use names beginning with J am afraid, we decided we with our last child that we would stay away from the J names even though there are ones i really like like; Joseph, Jamie and Jake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->