Boy/Girl names for #2?

Fallacy

Soon to be mum of 2!
Reaction score
So DH and I are already thinking about number 2...We're going to start trying soon and I already can't help but think about names since we had such a hard time naming our first.

For girls, we really like:
Aria
Elena (Ellie)
Sophia

and for boys....I'm at a loss. There are names I love, but can't use for some reason or another. I like Felix, but that's my ex's name so it's a no. (Argh) I like Jonathan, but it's my nephew's name (half sis that lives in a diff state and he's almost the same age as me, but we grew up together soo...)...I'd really like some recommendations!

As of now I'm really liking Fox. Is that too weird/different? I asked for a few thoughts from family and most were telling me they hoped I'd change my mind. :growlmad: DH and I both like it though...

LOVE Elena!! Super cute and goes with Micah super well!
I don't think Fox is too out there. It's definitely different but then again Micah is a little "different" too so it seems like a good sibset to me?
There's somebody on BnB with a boy named Fox also ;)

I really like Aria! And although its not personally my taste, I think Fox is really cute, and not too out there especially considering all of the names in this generation. :)

Ah I'm so happy everyone isn't too put off Fox. :happydance: My sister had a good point that a pp made. If celebrities can name their children things like Blue, Rocket, Apple, etc...why not Fox?

As you can tell I like fairly different names. :thumbup:

As for our girl names, I'm partial to Elena and DH is towards Aria. So we'd probably have the cross that bridge when we get there. I want to try staying team yellow this time!

If you and OH agree on the name Fox then thats all that matters.Some couples find it hard to even agree.I really like Fox,OH isnt sure though.
People are always going to give their opinions whether you ask for them or not.For that reason we didnt tell anyone our baby names.
:dust:

I think I learned that from last time. We got such horrible responses to our chosen baby name that I regretted ever announcing it. We'll be keeping Fox a secret that way they can actually associate it with a baby - harder to make comments that way, I think.

Go wit your heart and your instincts,its you baby so no one knows better than you
:dust:

Love the names you have chosen! DH and I have always kept the names secret with each pregnancy, we just didn't want anyone's opinions lol! With our son everyone loved the name. With our daughter...not so much. Her name is Isla pronounced (eye-lah). But too bad! I think you have to choose what's right for you and your children.

Thanks! And I don't know about them, but I love Isla! It was one of the names I liked if Micah had been a girl last pregnancy. It's so different and feminine sounding! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->