boy. oh boy?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
I have three girls. With all three I had a feeling that I just KNEW they were girls, even my third who i initially wanted to be a boy, i couldn't fight the feeling of "its a girl." This time, I am thinking nothing but boy. EVERYTHING about my pregnancy is different. Although, it IS a totally different pregnancy so that WOULD make sense....

But, theres gotta be SOME truth to the "instinct" right? OR maybe just coincidence? Any way... how right has your instinct been? Im 3/3 right now.

:winkwink:

My last pregnancy was so different to the first three, but i knew he was a boy, i have only had boys so that is all i know really... This one feels different to me too, i cry much more, but it will probably be a boy too i will tell you tomorrow xx

She is a girl.

I have one son and am expecting another boy everyone was convinced it was a girl because my pregnancy has been so different I didn't really have any instincts this time, previous pregnancy I knew he was a boy but I honestly couldn't say this time!! It will be what it will be just embrace every minute of the pregnancy and don't take that you've got different symptoms or are showing differently as a sign as every pregnancy is different regardless of gender of baby x

With DD I knew she was a girl, this one I seem to flip between boy and girl. DH is amazing at just knowing things, he knew I wouldn't be able to breastfeed so told me not to buy a pump, knew we would get evicted from the last place so saved money without me knowing, knew there would be complications at Lexi's birth and now says he thinks we're having another girl, so I don't really need anymore to sway me I suppose

My 1st and 3rd pregnancy were same and had boy then a girl. My 2nd was totally different and had a girl and this time again not like any of others!

I do believe in instinct though. Good luck x

I knew we were having a girl. The u/s tech even slipped at my 12 week scan and said "look he's moving around in there" I still had no doubts it was a girl. We went for our 3D scan and turned out she's definitely a girl! DH really wanted a boy, and I was almost hoping for a boy just because of his excitement for one, but I knew I didn't have a little boy in there lol. I felt like my instincts really just knew

My first I thought would be a boy, she was not.

This one, I knew statistics gave a slight advantage to boy, but I wasn't sure. MS was less severe so I thought maybe boy. Yup boy.

I think I've running at random chance for instinct right now.

I guess I'll see soon enough how right my instincts are! I hope I'm right since the feeling I have is so strong but whatever will be will be and of course I'll be happy and blessed with whatever comes my way! ❤️

I had no clue with my first but with this pregnancy everything was the same as my son and I was convinced it was a boy nope its a girl :flower:

I was wrong both times! I thought my first was a boy because I had super mild morning sickness and good energy levels but nope... Girl! (I was thrilled... I wanted a girl) DH thought girl from the beginning and was right.

This time with the twins I figured there was at least one boy in there... I thought boy/girl. Our odds were roughly 25% 2 boys, 50% boy/girl, and 25% 2 girls. DH said 2 girls the day he found out it was twins and sure enough... He was right again and I was wrong!

I never have any sort of instinct. No clue with my first, but was happy that she turned out to be the gender I was hoping for. No clue with my second, but my DH was convinced so I went along with it (even got rid of all the girl clothes if been hoarding for 4 years, since he just knew it was a boy...) but she turned out to be a girl. With this once I had no clue again. No dreams or special feelings. I was really hoping it would be another girl, though, so I figured it would probably be a boy. But, nope. Girl number 3. I supposed my gender instincts are just broken. LOL

I knew DS was a boy, I just had a really strong feeling and I was right.
I think this one is a boy too, but not sure if that's because I already have a boy!

With my first I said it was a girl, but I really felt it was a boy. I just wanted a boy so bad that I didn't think my instincts could be trusted! I went against them. This time I'm doing the same thing! I want a girl (I'm truly fine with which ever), but I'm saying it's another boy!

The only differences between the two is with my first I had some serious food aversions, this one not so much. Also I've battled acne since I started getting it as a teen and I completely cleared up during my pregnancy with DS, with this one I'm still battling acne. I think it's starting to clear then POP comes more, irritating!

I'll know August 17th!

I am rubbish at this - I wanted a daughter the first time round so can't tell if it was instinct or wishful thinking - only found out at 32 weeks though as the mid pregnancy scans weren't as good then.

With my second the whole thing was different so I fully anticipated a boy (again, couldn't tell at 20 weeks as the cord was between her legs!) but she was another girl - my daughters are very different temperaments though!

With number 3 I wanted a girl as I knew I was doing it solo and so I was glad when I learned she was.

Now I am expecting again I have no preference but I have been raging through the last few weeks and everyone seems to be predicting a boy. I'll definitely find out! :)

So I was told at 12 + 6 weeks I was finally having my boy and I have the ultrasound where it says boy. Has anybody been told that with the ultrasound and all to prove it but later on found out it was a girl?

I'm going back to confirm August 16 so hopefully she was right

I was absolutely convinced I was having a girl... Nope. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"