• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boy oh boy!

babyblessed

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Thank you for all your good luck messages; I was in labour! :happydance:

I got to the hospital just after 6am and i was 4cm with contractions getting stronger so didn't have to go home and reality set in that i was going to have a baby that day, i was very excited and very nervous too.

I was monitored for an hour as the babies heart was fast then allowed in the birting pool which was bliss! ( i would recomend it!) after about an hour and a half in there i was put back on the monitor as heart beat was high again; stayed on monitor for rest of labour.

examined as contractions were really strong and i was 7cm so stated to use gas and air; by 2.30 i was still 7cm so they broke my water and gave me something to increase the strength of contractions; with that i asked for morphine as I was really starting to panic with the pain.

at 3.15 i was ready to give up to be honest i was so tired and in so much pain but the midwife said i was the baby was ready to be born so with the help of a very, very fabulous DH who said all the right things I gave birth to
my very big, but very cute boy

Aaron John Beaton; 4pm 6th July 08; weighing 10lbs 2oz

We are all home now, Connor is loving being a big brother and having a brother, DH is doting dad and i am so proud of my three boys :happydance:

aww congrats hun....well done cant wait to see pics xx xx

congratulations:)

aww wow , big baby ay... bless ... a huge congratulations xxx

How wonderful! Well done and congrats! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar