boy or girl??potty shot at 19 weeks..help

hunyyk

Reaction score
looks like scrotum from below,but i seriously dont know..plz guess the gender

Attachments

• sdsfff.jpg
    sdsfff.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 125
is ths potty shot a girl or boy..since no penis it could be a girl,but luks like scrotum from below??

Attachments

• boy or girl1.jpg
    boy or girl1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 84
  • new girl or boy.jpg
    new girl or boy.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 88
H I think girl but only cos it resembles a hamburger well that's wt i see anyway

It's hard to tell!! One of my sons kinda looked liked this. Did you not want them to tel you the sex??

jus two more months to go,thought it would be a surprize..newayz thanks n i would update in 2 months..more guesses plz..:)

I would say girl! Sometimes I think the girl bits can look a bit "swollen" making it seem like a boy.

Definitely girl. Looks like swollen girl parts, can see the lines and everything!

Girls are supposed to look like a hamburger bun which I think is what you have :) What did the doctor say?

the person who scanned was not sure..:(..i hav not had a scan done after that,my due is nov first week

I think boy? One of my boy's looked similar.

i hav seen a lot of potty shots of boy as wel, as girl..to be honest it does luks diff from a lot of girl potty shots i hav seen,n yeaah it is not a classic boy shot too..no wonder am confusesd..n i can see the space ..ie it is inbetween the legs..so could be a boy too..since girls parts are much closer to the legs or something like that..or maybe swollen girl parts...but would it be so diff than the other girl potty shot i hav seen..the baby is confusin me..am ok with a boy or girl..jus wantd to know ie it..haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->