Boy or Girl

EFM

Mummy of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi All

Just wondered if any of you had come across this, I have a nurse friend and she swears by it. Apparently during pregnancy we get a 'V' shaped vein in one of our eyes (the whites of) app left eye is boy right eye is gal. When she did this on my desk buddy she was spot on. As I haven't had first scan yet, on our xmas do I pretended I was on meds and couldn't drink alcohol, this friend of mine said hmm thats what I said when I was prg, show me your eyes. So I did, she text me next day and said she had seen something in my eyes that maybe I would wish to know in a couple of months...freaky....she has also, naughtily told a few collegues she reckons I am prg with a boy even though no one knew!!

Its my first so I really do not care on the sex as long as baby is healthy, old wifes tale? Or anyone else heard of this?

:headspin:

I know i'm having a boy... but could not see anything v shaped on my eye. My sisters mad friend did do the necklace swinging thing on my wrist and that was right! 3 lots of circles for my daughters and the last time it went backwards and forwards which apparently means a boy. Who knows but good fun:happydance:

I have a very clear V under my left iris. I will have to let you know what I am having in May since we are not finding out.

Hmm well firstly I had a V in the right then the left and the right one is stil there,,,,so twins? Ha ha

Prolly just due to the fact we are pumping more blood than normal through our veins and they seem more visible *shrugs*

Old wives tale :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->