Boy or girl?

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I had a 4D scan today. It was wonderful!
My husband hasn’t been able to come to my 12 or 20 weeks scans because of the virus. So this was the first time he had seen the baby. I hadn’t found out the sex before and was undecided about whether to find out. I decided to leave it up to him! He wasn’t sure but it didn’t matter because baby wasn’t giving anything away! The ultrasound tech was annoyed because she wanted to know :haha:
I would’ve thought it would be quite obvious in a 4D scan at 24 weeks and we were there for a while! So if you had a scan around this point and were unable to tell the sex, did it end up being a boy or a girl?
I’ve got two boys and they were both very keen on showing everyone that at their scans!

My 2nd was like that, had his legs tightly crossed so we couldn’t see! Was a boy :p

I had that with my first and second,first time it took ages but SHE eventually gave it away and second time I had to have two rescans before HE played ball :haha: xx

I always lean pink when babies are shy on scan <3

Haha could really go either way still then! I always thought it was more likely to be a girl as well if this happened @CC94 I’d been sure this would be another boy as I’ve got two and this is the first time I’ve actually thought maybe it could be a girl! Guess the only way to find out is to wait for November!

I wasn’t able to find out my first baby gender. The sonographer was unable to tell at the 20 week scan as the legs were crossed. I decided to just go team yellow and had a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->