Boyfriend problems

spuddy0219

Reaction score
So I just found out I'm pregnant two weeks ago(I'm 5weeks now) and I told my boyfriend once I found out. He said he was sterile and it was impossible for him to have kids but I haven't slept with anyone but him and its pretty obvious that I'm pregnant.

So, I'm been trying to talk to him about this and get him to understand that this is real. He told me we would go to a clinic together to see whats going on with this baby. That was again when we found out. I've been pushing him to help me and he said he would but each time there's an excuse. This week we were suppose to take a pregnancy test together but something happened with his puppy and it died. I understood that he needed time to grieve. Two days later I reminded him and he said we'll do it on Thursday. Another thing popped up and he said he was spending time with his mother. We tried again for lunch on Friday. He had a podcast and dinner ended up picking up his little sister.

He told me that we're going to the clinic Monday and he keeps saying he'll be there for me. I don't trust him. I'm worried and I told him if he doesn't get his act together, I'm going to do this by myself without him. I don't know how to deal with this because its my first time getting pregnant. I would have already gone to the clinic but I don't have a car available right now so he's my only option.

I don't know if he's making excuses because he's trying to deal with it himself. He keeps telling me he'll help me and he'll be by my side. And if he didn't want to deal with this, wouldn't he have left me? I don't know. My hormones are out of whack and all I want to do is cry, eat and sleep.

Any thoughts and opinions would be great.

Go to the store and get a test yourself so you know for sure then how him . If he thought he was sterile might be he's still in alot of shock and denial.

I already took four tests. Two from a cheap brand and two from a more expensive brand. All of them came out positive on the dot. I told him this and I even sent a picture proving it but he thinks its hormones because I just started sex again after 6 months.

How old are both of you? Sex after abstaining doesn't cause false positives .He needs to step up to the plate. Tell him it's crucial you receive early prenatal care

I'm 19, he's 32. Seems a weird age difference but I like him so it's not a problem to me. I've been telling him its really important but I don't know if he understands that.

At 32 you'd think he'd have a lot more commonsense. Or at least you'd sincerely hope so. This sounds a lot like he's trying to come up with excuses to weasel out. Be strong! Have you told anyone in your family? Friends?

Yeah, it seems that way. I told my friends not any of my family. I live with my mom and her family until I finish college. If she found out, I'd be kicked out so I'm holding out awhile until I show. My family would probably think I'm gaining weight. Once it looks noticeable I'm moving with my friend.

How does he know he's 'sterile'? That would be my first question. A lot of men use the excuse to accuse their partners of cheating and leave them when a pregnancy occurs.

You need to get to a doctor as soon as possible and make sure you get the care you need. If he refuses to be a part of it, have a DNA test done once baby is born to prove the child is his and to make sure he supports his child.

Hopefully, he'll come round once it's sunk in and be the father his child needs him to be.

Best of luck.

Wow I thought you were going to say you were both young, like 17 or something but he's 32 and he's still acting like this? WTF. He needs to get a grip. Tell him to step up to the plate or leave, but make a decision because how he is treating you is unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->