boyfriend starting to understand how much i want a baby!!!

Lozb

Reaction score
I explained to him today how I felt and how I felt seeing all these other women around me getting pregnant and having babies. he said he understands. I told him I want my first before I am 26 (currently 23, 24 in October)..... I responded with dnt worry we will before then :thumbup: and I also told him my worries with previous health issue and how much I worry that I cant have children and the longer its left the more I worry.

I feel so much better for getting all this off my chest and at least he knows how I feel....

pointless thread sorry ladies

That's great though, it puts you at around 1 year till TTC? :) A proper date till TTC will give you something to focus on ^_^ good luck sneaking that date closer :D

Congrats, it's sooooo exciting isn't it?

My OH knows I've always been broody, and he has too I guess. I'm lucky in that we both want it as much as each other (He's just more sensible!)

It's always good to tell them exactly how u feel, we take it for grated that they no. Often guys come round to the idea after that talk

Aww will at least that gives you a bit of comfort knowing hes on the same level as you...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->