Boys 12-18 months - Really cheap - Photos Added

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
I bought a bundle of things for my wee man and after sorting through i have loads that are either the wrong season, duplicates of what we have already or just not to our taste. They are all pretty well worn, so i wouldn't ask much for them over and above P&P. The odd little hole or ironing accident or button missing on a couple. Just wondered if anyone would use them?

I have washed and ironed everything. Let me know if you like anything and i will weigh and give you a price and a description of condition.

There are...
9 long sleeved tops (1 Spiderman hoody)
4 tee shirts (2 Bob the Builder)
2 pairs dungarees
2 short sleeved shirts
1 knitted jumper
5 pairs of trousers/jeans/combats

ETA: Photos.

Attachments

• IMG_5447.jpg
    IMG_5447.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5448.jpg
    IMG_5448.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5449.jpg
    IMG_5449.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5450.jpg
    IMG_5450.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5451.jpg
    IMG_5451.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Last pic. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5452.jpg
    IMG_5452.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
How much for:-
Pic1 - Top left hand Combat trousers
Pic 4 - 2 x Bob t-shirts?

Also, what make are the combats??

Thanks

How much for:-
Pic1 - Top left hand Combat trousers
Pic 4 - 2 x Bob t-shirts?

Also, what make are the combats??

Thanks

Hi hun,

The combats are M&S. They're like a dark grey colour which looks kind of faded, but i think that's what the colour is meant to look like cause the label inside isn't faded. Usually when things have been washed so many times they have faded the inside care label fades too iykwim. There are no scuffs on the hem of the trousers.

The two BTB tee shirts are in wearable condition, but you wouldn't put them on for best. The green one better than the orange. They're both faded and a little bobbly from the wash and the orange one has a bit of the 'L' missing on 'Builder'. Good for playing in if your kid is into BTB i guess. :)

Postage would be £2.16 so if you like you can have them all for £3.50 if you gift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->