Boys,Boys,Boys!!

B

ButterCupJoJo

Hello ladies, well I thought i'd start a thread up on mummys with just boys and also expecting :)! I have 2 boys and expecting my 3rd!!

Welcome to the thread!!

I've got 2 boys (27 mths and 3 mths). Already picked a name for a 3rd boy lol (WTT). Before I was pregnant with my first, I never would have believed how happy I could be with just boys:cloud9:
Too bad not more people responded to the thread...Fun idea!

My boys are monkeys! - Still picking names for number #3 though x

i have a boy :) i wanted a boy and knew i was having a boy and if i have another i want it to be a boy lol :) xx

Josh sounds nice with ur boys names lol x

I have one boy too called Tom, he is cheeky but soo sweet and caring. I think boys need the mummys and bit more than girls. Girls become independent from a young age and I'd hate for that to happen with Tom, I love his cuddles too much :)

Good idea :) Three little blues here! Any names in mind then?

i have two boys, nearly 4 and 3 months! i love having little boys, everyones like aw dont you want a girl? in all honesty? NO! i want a team of boys so we can play nerf wars, build treehouses and go karts, go fishing and have epic games of football!

Hehe, im the same. Love having boys and if we were having more kids would be more than happy with more boys!

Boy's are just so delightful arnt they :)
My little boy is 8 months his name is frankie and also very cheeky, When i was expecting i was hoping for a wee girl, but soon as they said he was a boy it flt instantly right and i cant imagine having a girl now im so happy with my lil lad id love to have more boys.
Congratulations on your 3rd OP he must be nearly here soon!! How exciting

I love your avatar pic mummy2b21, he looks so cute and his hat is really nice, where is it from? I always notice your avatar pic! xx

I have two boys too. I always thought I'd prefer girls, not anymore, I love how loving boys are! If I had another I would be more than happy to have another boy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->