Boys names beginning with N?

PetiteMoi

Mum of two beauties
Reaction score
I like the name Noah but it might not work for different reasons. I like Nathan too but DH doesn't. Do you have suggestions for other boys names beginning with 'N'??

Niall
Nathanial
Nolan
Norman
Nelson
Ned
North
Neil
Neville
Nicolas
Norbert
Nigel
Noel

We had to have an N name for my son. We decided on Nikolai (DH is Russian). :) GL!

Thanks for your suggestions :) I do like Nate but DH is not keen on Nathan or Nathaniel. DH's name is Nicholas so unfortunately Nikolai is out but I love it!

Oh is trying his best to convince me to have Nate! I don't like Nathan but like Nate I think! I like Noah n Niall too

To be honest there aren't many N names for boys that I liked! x

Thanks for your suggestions :) I do like Nate but DH is not keen on Nathan or Nathaniel. DH's name is Nicholas so unfortunately Nikolai is out but I love it!

Maybe just plain Niko or Nico? Maybe that's too close to Nicholas. Throwing a few more out there:

Nalin or Nalen
Nolan or Nolen
Nathaniel
Navin
Nelson
Nero
Nevin
Newton
Nian or Nyan
Nylan
Nigel
Nile
Niran
Noam
Noel
Norris

I have an 11 year old daughter, and through her silly boy band crush I first heard of Niall. I do love it, though, lol. And Nico is just a sexy name -- I know you don't want to think of that as his mama. But it's totally true, lol. There really aren't many boy N names, are there?

Naphtali
Neal/Neil
Neo
Nestor
Nevin
Nieander
Nikkos
Niles
Nyal/Niall
Nyke

Thanks for your suggestions! None of them really jump out at me but I might need to just look at them a few times and get used to the thought... I like the thought of a name beginning with an N but maybe I'll need to look at other letters lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->