boys names emergency

cat123456

mummy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
hi im on my third baby and luckily i had 2 girls previously found out we r havin a boy which is just what we wanted but iv NEVER found a boys name i like enough to give to my baby please help!! :dohh: :happydance:

I'm in the same boat. I have a girl. Had a name for her since we found out the sex. This baby had a girls name before we even conceived.

It's a boy and we have nothing that we can agree on it don't second guess.

I love Eli though.

Wait until he's born, then give him the name that seems to suit him. There's no hurry, you don't have to register him for a little while and until you've decided, he can be called by a 'pet name'.

I'm sure the right name will suggest itself at some point :hugs:

We started thinking of names when we started TTC in July 2008. We thought of a girls name pretty much straight away but struggled with boys. He's due in 16 weeks and we still have no name for him.

We both love a bunch of names but can't agree on one.

Every one goes on about my oh name which is Blake I don't know if anyone else who is called Blake don't know about you what you all think? X

Im stuck to ! I already have my boy Matthew and.Charlie ! This ones a boy I bet an im stuck ! Jackson I liked and jack....

I found boys names difficult. DS 1 had his name right from when I was 10 years old and DH had absolutely no say in the matter... :lol:

Hiya,

Yes I too have or had this dilemma. I have two daughters and their names were picked very early into the pregnancy but with this pregnancy I am a bit stumped for names. I don't like the names the father of this baby decided it MUST have but seeing as he is out of he picture now I am picking fresh names.

A girls name will be either Rebecca Rose or Zoey Michele or Zoey Rose

A Boys name - well that is proving to be a little harder. If my first daughter had been a boy she would have been Luke Alan. My 2nd daughter would have been Adam Luke, so I am probably going to go with one of those again.

The boys names that were shortlisted were, Daniel, Finley, Harvey, Harley, Adam, Luke, Lucas but still I really don't know.

Same here there are very few boys names we like or agree on. The only names we agree on is Thomas or James - the problems with these is I don't like the shortened version of these names.

Like Birdling said you don't have to pick straight away & could have a few maybe names & see what your baby boy suits when he arrives x

I suggest Leo. Its such a beautiful powerful name (will be my boys second name, if i have a boy) I agree, its so hard to find a boys name :/

I suggest Leo. Its such a beautiful powerful name (will be my boys second name, if i have a boy) I agree, its so hard to find a boys name :/

My sons Leo :) people always compliment his name x

I have a definite boys name but no girl one lol :/

:hugs: if this baby is a boy we are in the same position, we have never agreed on a name in 5yrs for a boy :(

i love leo but its my sil sons name lol i like alexander (alex for short) but i dont no if i like it enough to give it to my child forever xx

if you're looking for suggestions>

Spencer
Harry
Lucas
Noah
Benjamin
Cohen
Joseph
Aaron
Seth
Tristan
Callum
Cade
Evan
Flynn
Cary

Personally, I love David, James and Thomas even though they're tons of people walking around with those names (maybe not so many young ones though). Celtic names are gorgeous too. GL :D

wat does everyone think of damon? yh im looking for suggestions x

thts wer i get it fro haha in loove with damon th vampire lol, we like blake :) any more suggestions/ x

What are your daughters names? It may help people to make suggestions to you as it'll give an idea if you are quite traditional etc!

My boys are Owen and Alex and if this is another boy he'll be Jake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->